Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each week THP has tons of fun contests that involve some of the coolest things in golf being given away. When it is major time, we like to do things a little more grand and this year for the Open Championship we have something pretty cool.

i-ZL2kzcG-S.jpg

The Contest
Your job will be to pick 4 players that will give your team the most prize money. The catch is that each entry must contain 1 player from list A and 2 players from list B. Then you can pick anybody remaining in the field for your final player (They cannot be in list A or B).

At the conclusion of the tournament your entire team's earnings will be totaled to determine the winner. In the event of a tie the winner will be drawn at random.

The Prizes
The winner of the contest will get an incredible prize package that is all about Speed.
1. Nike VRS Forged Irons
2. Nike VRS FW Wood (3 wood)
3. Nike VRS Hybird (3H)

Rules To Enter
One entry per person and entries can be emailed to us at contests@thehackersparadise.com
Entries must be turned in by 11:59PM EST Wednesday night July 18th.
You must be a THP Forum Member with at least 10 posts in the last 30 days to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Your Entry
*Your Forum Screen Name
*Your roster of 4 players

Good luck everybody and we hope you enjoy the Open Championship this year. We will use this thread as the official THP Open Championship thread for all of our tourney banter.

List A
Tiger Woods
Rory McIlroy
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Steve Stricker
Hunter Mahan

List B
Phil Mickelson
Justin Rose
Bubba Watson
Jason Dufner
Matt Kuchar
Adam Scott
Martin Kaymer
Rickie Fowler
Keegan Bradley
Ian Poulter
Graeme McDowell

**Prizes are from the THP Demo Day & have been lightly tested on the range**
**In the event a LH win the contest, we will find a suitable prize replacement**

Amazing, amazing contest here!

Dang!! That's a healthy prize package and a tough contest to win them.

How'd you know I've been eyeing those irons though? :act-up:

--
Tapatalk2

So the 4th player is from the rest of the field...does that include the remaining players in groups A and B or not?

Great Contest THP Thanks for keeping the excitement flowing.
Time to get out the crystal ball.

• Admin
So the 4th player is from the rest of the field...does that include the remaining players in groups A and B or not?

No, you cannot use groups A or B.

Wow, JB wasn't lying! Great contest here! Good luck everyone!

Nice!!! Great contest guys...puts alot of pressure on the 4th at large pick!

No, you cannot use groups A or B.

Gotcha...thanks for the clarification.

Outstanding contest prizes here. Thanks to Nike Golf and THP for making the Open even more fun!!

Great contest!!

I always love watching golf in Britain /Ireland / Scotland. Cool courses and the weather is such an influential part of the tournament.

I'm going to bow out of this one because I do not use Nike equipment and I wouldn't be able to choose who to give a nice gift to.

Awesome contest and a HUGE prize pack! I'm very curious as to what lefties would get should one win....

Wow. That's a pretty sweet contest and prize! Looking forward to winning this one! Haha. Good luck everyone!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wow, what an incredible contest!

Yet again, THP raising the bar.

Wow, this contest is so amazing! I hope I can see the future this time like One-T hehe, those forged irons are amazing

HOLY SWEET! This is so friggen cool!

Wow awesome prizes!! Thanks THP and Nike golf.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Awesome contest!!!!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Great contest and fantastic prize pack. Thanks THP for making the Open even more fun this week.

:thankyou:

That is an amazing contest right there. I am starting to ponder my picks.

Awesome thanks THP and Nike.

If only i followed pro golf really well, oh well anyone can get lucky.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Wow is all I can say! Thank you THP and Nike for yet another amazing contest! I need to think about who my picks are going to be and get them in on Wednesday.

No Zach Johnson up there on the main lists.

Back