Orange Whip & Peel Review

I need to step up my orange whip action a bit. I am down to just once or twice a week and would love to get back up to at least 5 days/ week. It really loosens up my back and makes it feel really good. I could also use some more SS.

Howzat do you think the whip has led to some of your pulls? I have wondered about it a bit.

I need to step up my orange whip action a bit. I am down to just once or twice a week and would love to get back up to at least 5 days/ week. It really loosens up my back and makes it feel really good. I could also use some more SS.

Howzat do you think the whip has led to some of your pulls? I have wondered about it a bit.

I would say yes. I haven't hit a dead pull like that for a year or so and last night I hit two. Something I will keep an eye on for sure. The rest of the shots were very straight or a slight draw/fade.

Just got mine today. Nice good workout. I have OTT problems and hope this helps. Also have golfers elbow in my right arm. Doesn't hurt while I use TGE whip so I hope it helps strengthen my arm.
How many sets/ reps is everyone doing ?

Jake I have been struggling lately with my turn. I am swaying instead of turning. Does the Orange Peel help with that? I know when I sway because I can feel the weight on the outside of my right foot. When I turn correctly the weight is felt on the inside right heel

Jake I have been struggling lately with my turn. I am swaying instead of turning. Does the Orange Peel help with that? I know when I sway because I can feel the weight on the outside of my right foot. When I turn correctly the weight is felt on the inside right heel
I was going to come in here and see if Jake is still using this. Lately I have been getting to the course just in time to hit the first tee, I am thinking about grabbing a whip to help with a quick warm up.

I know the whip has been a huge help for me. It has really helped my balance and tempo. My swing path is much improved as well. To get at your question War, I think it works very well to help get you loose before a round and is handy because you can keep it in your bag like any other club.

I was having this problem myself and I think that the Orange Whip has helped me combat this problem. I don't use the Peel but from what I understand, it would actually help even more if I did.

I know the whip has been a huge help for me. It has really helped my balance and tempo. My swing path is much improved as well. To get at your question War, I think it works very well to help get you loose before a round and is handy because you can keep it in your bag like any other club.
Thanks Howz, appreciate it. Thinking I am going to grab one tomorrow. How often do you grab it and take swings with it?

Thanks Howz, appreciate it. Thinking I am going to grab one tomorrow. How often do you grab it and take swings with it?

I try and spend a few minutes with it each day. Usually it ends up being every other day for a couple of minutes. I keep it in my office and it is a great little break when I need to get away from the computer and stretch a little bit.

Mine just sits right beside my hitting area in the back yard. Whenever I go outside I grab it for a few swings as it helps with keeping loose and stretching. I always go though a routine with it before starting to hit some balls.

Jake you have ignored me. There will be consequences if this continues

I still swing this at least 3 -5 times a week. Maybe even daily.

I will have to buy this. Played this morning and my nice fade turned into a huge snap hook. I can really feel myself still laying back and coming over the top.

The ones still using it a few times a week, has it helped, hurt or done nothing for your driver swing?

I've always been a bit skeptical of most training aids I've seen, but after all the rave reviews here, I'm ready to give this one a try. I've been having some back issues lately, so I'm hoping it will at least be a good warm-up/stretching aid, even if it doesn't help my swing.

I ordered my Whip this morning. They're offering free shipping for the month of September, so now may be a good time to buy if you're still on the fence.

I will have to buy this. Played this morning and my nice fade turned into a huge snap hook. I can really feel myself still laying back and coming over the top.

The ones still using it a few times a week, has it helped, hurt or done nothing for your driver swing?

It has helped me overall. It has brought the occasional snap hook into play but overall I am hitting the ball straighter and therefore farther as well. My back also feels a little better.

It has helped me overall. It has brought the occasional snap hook into play but overall I am hitting the ball straighter and therefore farther as well. My back also feels a little better.

Good, I picked the whip up Thursday and will give it 5 minutes a day. My driver swing is gone, I really have no idea if its going left or my usual fade.

Well, I started out swinging the whip for a few minutes each day. That stopped and went to 3-4 days a week. What has helped me most was swinging it in the parking lot before my round. Lag is what I need and the whip helps tremendously, while I think its a mental thing with me I just think of those swings and it just works. I approve the Orange whip.

Well, I started out swinging the whip for a few minutes each day. That stopped and went to 3-4 days a week. What has helped me most was swinging it in the parking lot before my round. Lag is what I need and the whip helps tremendously, while I think its a mental thing with me I just think of those swings and it just works. I approve the Orange whip.

Good to hear. It is hard for me to explain but I do feel better about my round when I take a few swings with it prior to hitting the course.

Good to hear. It is hard for me to explain but I do feel better about my round when I take a few swings with it prior to hitting the course.

Yeah dude it just works. It is hard to explain and thats why I think it's a mental deal for me. The whip makes you have a perfect swing and feel the lag. When I think of that swing I feel that my actual swing with driver is way slower but it produces longer drives. My game is so mental where I think about certain things PGA teachers have said right before my swing. When I nail them its money.

Yeah dude it just works. It is hard to explain and thats why I think it's a mental deal for me. The whip makes you have a perfect swing and feel the lag. When I think of that swing I feel that my actual swing with driver is way slower but it produces longer drives. My game is so mental where I think about certain things PGA teachers have said right before my swing. When I nail them its money.

My tempo is improved for sure and it helps prevent my main issue of casting the club.

Funny i just looked at this today while pondering at GS. looks like it really works any chance someone would post a video of there practice round???

Funny i just looked at this today while pondering at GS. looks like it really works any chance someone would post a video of there practice round???

All you do is swing it, that easy. I start out very slow and work my SS up but not fast at all. For me it lets me feel the lag and how an easy tempo will produce a decent swing.

Not the most fun guy to watch but some good info:

I'm trying to decide if this would be a good workout tool and swing trainer. Kind of a combo purchase. Anyone have good long term results with it?

Back