Peloton Riders Unite

Anyone else take the Eminem ride yesterday with Dennis? One of the best in a while, IMO.
I'm going to have to check this out. I rode the Disney ride and it was enjoyable.

Anyone else take the Eminem ride yesterday with Dennis? One of the best in a while, IMO.
Hopefully next week I'll be healthy enough to give that ride a go!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to check this out. I rode the Disney ride and it was enjoyable.
It was probably my favorite ride yet.

And with all the workouts available as well as different classes I’m pretty set to stay with it for the long haul. Added the Tonal this November and now never need a gym again. Peloton is def the way to go IMO.

how do you like tonal? Been considering that as well.

Love it. Game changer. Whole family uses it.
Good to know. It’s in strong pondering mode. Love Peloton just miss having the heavier weights from the gym. Love the convenience of having the peloton at home and not having to battle traffic to get to the gym.

Good to know. It’s in strong pondering mode. Love Peloton just miss having the heavier weights from the gym. Love the convenience of having the peloton at home and not having to battle traffic to get to the gym.
That's why I added the Tonal - missed the weight lifting aspect of things. I was able to try one out prior to purchasing (at a Nordstrom). If you have a chance - do that. Once I tried it, I ordered on the spot. @e1iterate has it as well and gave me great feedback and information on it.

That's why I added the Tonal - missed the weight lifting aspect of things. I was able to try one out prior to purchasing (at a Nordstrom). If you have a chance - do that. Once I tried it, I ordered on the spot. @e1iterate has it as well and gave me great feedback and information on it.
Yep was looking at Nordstrom at Phipps to do the demo. Thanks for the feedback.

@jmix18 that ride today was a beast.

Hey all.... had a chance to randomly ride with @mmaynard11 last night and got me wondering - when do y'all ride? Morning, evening, etc? And would it be fun to have a crew of THPer's riding together every once in a while?

Also - there is a # for THP ... it's TheHackersParadise. Find it on the Peloton tags part.. Join the crew.

I typically ride in the early evening or when time allots. Would be fun to get a ride going, because I’m not going to lie I was chasing you on the leaderboard.

I typically ride in the early evening or when time allots. Would be fun to get a ride going, because I’m not going to lie I was chasing you on the leaderboard.
And I was doing what I could to keep you away! :ROFLMAO:

Hey all.... had a chance to randomly ride with @mmaynard11 last night and got me wondering - when do y'all ride? Morning, evening, etc? And would it be fun to have a crew of THPer's riding together every once in a while?

Also - there is a # for THP ... it's TheHackersParadise. Find it on the Peloton tags part.. Join the crew.
I take most of my weekday rides around 130 EST. Rarely get to do classes live. I was ready to participate in the Ride to Greatness event but its conflicting with my son's basketball league.

I take most of my weekday rides around 130 EST. Rarely get to do classes live. I was ready to participate in the Ride to Greatness event but its conflicting with my son's basketball league.
Fo me it's either 5 am CST or about 4:30/5:00 pm CST. I'm not a fan of the live rides. I like to pick and choose those that I do each day.

I normally get to start a ride around 4-5pm CST. I am also not a fan of live rides. I like having more instructor and genre options

I normally get to start a ride around 4-5pm CST. I am also not a fan of live rides. I like having more instructor and genre options
If you haven't - make sure you tag #TheHackersParadise on your Peloton Profile.

I tend to jump on whenever I have time. Lately I haven't been riding as much because I have been working out again and I have to walk the dog which eats up my Peloton time. Between work, working out, the dog and trying to stretch/do core it seems like the Peloton slips off the list many days.

It's go time!

Was on vacation last week and only rode once. Ready to get back after it.

Was on vacation last week and only rode once. Ready to get back after it.

That's better than me. I've only ridden once since mid-January due to a brief hospital stay, vacation, catching up with work due to said vacation and then a head cold that's finally going away. Plan on getting back at it tomorrow.

Kendall’s hip hop ride from yesterday was no joke. Heavy! Not the class I should have taken after a week break.

Kendall’s hip hop ride from yesterday was no joke. Heavy! Not the class I should have taken after a week break.
Yeah it was a crazy ass work out.

Back