Peter Kostis - No Laying Up

Just had a listen. What a fantastic podcast. With regards to tv coverage, and personally I don’t think it’s just CBS, but US coverage in general, he hits the nail right on the head. I don’t really watch golf on tv anymore because the coverage is garbage. Peter Kostis was one of the few I actually liked listening too. The Sky coverage back home blows US coverage out of the water (and I suspect now is they don’t have the pressures from the PGA tour that it appears US broadcasters do). Sky should snap him up for the big events over here where they bring over their own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure enjoyed that interview, great when people don't have to hold back on telling it like it is.

In regards to Kostis' comments, I'm sure he is correct in what he saw of Reed tamping down the grass. However, I have to believe this happens quite often with others not named Patrick Reed.

I also understand Kostis not making it an issue on air. But I do not understand why he didn't bring it to the attention of a rules official on the course while not on air (I'm assuming he didn't based upon what I heard of the interview)?

Listening right now.

Back