PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

awesome...I need to get my posts up if I'm ever going to win something...:) hello everyone!!

Welcome! It will be a fun 4 days of tourney trash talk so don't go anywhere!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Who is broadcasting tomorrow? Can't seem to find it

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Hey, just for clarifications on tiebreakers, are we just picking the winning score, or are we picking the winning score of who we believe will win.

For example let's say Teams A and B tied. Team A had Woods winning at -9 under, while Team B had Donald winning at -7 under. Let's say Woods won at -7 under. Who wins?

Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for another amazing contest. I just purchased a set of Adams irons but I'd be happy to put these to use as well.

Morning is on the web and afternoon/evening is on TNT.

---

Hey, just for clarifications on tiebreakers, are we just picking the winning score, or are we picking the winning score of who we believe will win.

For example let's say Teams A and B tied. Team A had Woods winning at -9 under, while Team B had Donald winning at -7 under. Let's say Woods won at -7 under. Who wins?

Winning score of the tourney irregardless of who you actually pick.

---

Morning is on the web and afternoon/evening is on TNT.

---

Thanks mcook

Submitted my picks..

Good luck to everyone!

who or what channel? It's on TNT for 7 hours tomorrow, last year they had ernie johnson and craig sager from tnt as well everybody from the cbs coverage team.

For those who know about these things, what's the deal with this new grass they put in? starts with an S. They had a segment on it on live from the pga championship last night, but they didn't go into much detail other than the name and the facts that it grows better (needs less water, stays healthier) in the hot southern weather and is much firmer than the old bentgrass they used to feature. I'm curious where I could read more articles on this stuff.

Should be interesting to see how many different variables we get with the tee's. There's been popular discussion about the 6th playing between 290 and 430, the par 3 15th (i believe) can play 260, and the 2nd and 18th holes that are normally played as par 5's are going to be played as par 4's for the championship this week, so there are all sorts of tee variations that we could see there.

Sweet contest! Hoping for a Victory!

Got my picks in. Had a tough time picking the tiebreaker, but I am pretty confident with my players.

I don't think any of the TM players will win but I do enjoy these contests. Thanks TM!

Entry finally in! Thanks again to THP and Taylormade for this great contest.

These things look so sweet! I've been looking at the Burner 2.0...I'll have to look to see how these compare.

who or what channel? It's on TNT for 7 hours tomorrow, last year they had ernie johnson and craig sager from tnt as well everybody from the cbs coverage team.

For those who know about these things, what's the deal with this new grass they put in? starts with an S. They had a segment on it on live from the pga championship last night, but they didn't go into much detail other than the name and the facts that it grows better (needs less water, stays healthier) in the hot southern weather and is much firmer than the old bentgrass they used to feature. I'm curious where I could read more articles on this stuff.

Here's a golfdigest article on it: http://www.golfdigestcanada.ca/news-and-tours/the-souths-gonna-rise-again/

Sending now!

I know mcook already answered this, but I thought I'd post the info again. TV coverage starts at 1 PM Eastern on TNT. Online coverage starts at 8 AM Eastern on PGA.com, with Tiger's group (tee time at 8:35 AM) as the featured group, along with other streams on there.

My team has been submitted. Thanks again THP and Taylormade. Good luck to everyone, these sticks look great.

It's getting easier to pick TM guys lately. Im in.

Woo hoo! I'm a noob who finally reached 10 posts to qualify for the contest. Thank you so much!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Big Thanks to THP and Taylormade for an awesome contest! The last big one of the year!
I just got my entry in... 9:31 pm Mountain Time... 28 minutes to spare!

Go Tiger!!

Back