PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Phil in the drink.

Jerry Kelly and Bill Haas suck. Would not know what a birdie was if it flew into their car while driving down the road.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I am seriously loling at Tiger playing next week...I would be so surprised if he plays.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting for sure. I really hope we have half a dozen or so in contention on Sunday

They just mentioned Eldrick's schedule and brought up the President's Cup.

Based on what we have seen, does he belong? Not because of the Tiger Factor, but on performance. Right now, I think the Tiger Factor is non-existent.

DJ and Day were the most selected golfers out of everybody in the field for the contest.

It seemed to be a deal of the day to me, and you know how I love the deal of the day.

Based on what we have seen, does he belong? Not because of the Tiger Factor, but on performance. Right now, I think the Tiger Factor is non-existent.

I wouldn't pick him if I was the captain. He needs to take the rest of they year off and come out fresh for the start of 2012

No, his performance is definitely not worthy of being selected, nor is his current world ranking after the PGA is should fall some more.

I just asked on Facebook "With Tiger out of the running at the PGA Championship, are people still interested in watching the final major of the season?" Guess what my first response was? "Not Really." Do you think this is the general consensus?

I just asked on Facebook "With Tiger out of the running at the PGA Championship, are people still interested in watching the final major of the season?" Guess what my first response was? "Not Really." Do you think this is the general consensus?

It's not my opinion. But unfortunately, if Eldrick isn't involved, viewership is down.

I can't believe that ball didn't drop just now. He should have jumped up and down, get the earth moving and make that ball drop. (kidding of course)

I can't believe that ball didn't drop just now. He should have jumped up and down, get the earth moving and make that ball drop. (kidding of course)

It looked to have enough speed as it was rolling to the hole, I just knew it was in.

Kidding? You mean that's not allowed? Next thing you're going to tell me is you aren't allowed to kneel down and blow on it.

Its an unfortunate reality of golf. Tiger gets viewers, but as a fan of Tiger, but more so of golf I will still be watching. Go Westwood and Rory I want those R11 irons haha

That is just sad. Just wow.

Kidding? You mean that's not allowed? Next thing you're going to tell me is you aren't allowed to kneel down and blow on it.

If no one is looking anything is allowed. ; ) I bet if someone even walked close to the ball someone would try and call in a rules violation for something. That whole call in thing still bothers me. But that's a conversation for a different thread and a different time.

I am, most ppl who watch golf can name tiger and maybe 3 other tour players, if they watch for one person they are missing out

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Carp! I REALLY wish he had birdied 16!

LOL @ Feherty! The lake is in danger of overflowing because of all the balls in there.

Sums it up for Tiger, bunker to water on the 18th.

LOL @ Feherty! The lake is in danger of overflowing because of all the balls in there.

Where's the souviner scuba diver?

Where's the souviner scuba diver?

There was a segment on either E:60 or something like that on ESPN where they showed a story about a guy who goes diving for golf balls and he said he made $100,000 doing it. But he also went diving in the dark with alligators and snakes, I am not sure it's worth it. He said #17 at TPC Sawgrass was like diving for golf. This is going off memory so please don't quote my numbers but I believe it was something like that.

There was a segment on either E:60 or something like that on ESPN where they showed a story about a guy who goes diving for golf balls and he said he made $100,000 doing it. But he also went diving in the dark with alligators and snakes, I am not sure it's worth it. He said #17 at TPC Sawgrass was like diving for golf. This is going off memory so please don't quote my numbers but I believe it was something like that.

That is absolutely nuts!

Wow, they just showed that as of today Eldrick has now missed the cut in all 4 majors. Pretty impressive it took so long to happen. He still hasn't missed the cut at the Masters as a pro.

Back