PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Because players fear the guys like Westwood, Donald, or Rory and their 1 major between them?

Touche. JB.

Is Anders the oldest brother?

hanson_mmmbop.jpg

The guy at your local store has his numbers a little off.
The CG15s outsold the CG14s head to head.
And they are not even close to being the most used on tour wedge by Cleveland. That is 588 and then CG16 and then CG14.
All of them are great wedges for the record.

588 is a great wedge...I am really hoping they bring them back...otherwise its the 15s that are going in my bag after this season.

CG14s were old grooves right?

Man it's getting really breezy and cold in here. Can someone please tell Duffner he left the window open?

2 strokes with 2 to go.
OEM is now running around yelling Romo loves you Keegan. For good luck.

588 is a great wedge...I am really hoping they bring them back...otherwise its the 15s that are going in my bag after this season.

They've re-released them with new grooves now too I believe.

Duffy McWaggles, what the heck buddy?

WOW Keegan, what a putt.

What a putt!!

WOW, Keegan Bradley is rolling the rock! Great stuff from Bradley.

What a putt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid triple now lol

Man it's getting really breezy and cold in here. Can someone please tell Duffner he left the window open?

He's too busy cracking walnuts with his A$$ cheeks right now lol.

Yes sir. I love my old CG14 and the CG15's are ok, but the 14 is getting pretty worn out.

Keegan Bradley!

Holy crap what a putt

Verplank goes Versplash!

And that is exactly why I am a big fan of waiting till its all over Mr. Dolphin.
4 up with 4 to play does not always mean its over.

Wow, what a putt. These next two holes will be very interesting.

See what happens when you leave the window open? A keegan got in.

Yes!!! Like I said he needs to birdie out and I bet duffner duffs one of these.

And that is exactly why I am a big fan of waiting till its all over Mr. Dolphin.

What about when Tiger played? :alien:

2 strokes with 2 to go.
OEM is now running around yelling Romo loves you Keegan. For good luck.

I said it yesterday, it would be fitting for a club HO to win a new set of irons

If Bradley birdies 16, 17, and 18, that's so much more impressive than Charl Schwartzel making birdies on 15-18 at the Masters this year. Great play by Bradley, but this tournament is closer because Dufner had a brain fart and dumped it in the water at 15.

I wonder if Dufner actually decided to chance the water on that par 3. He just watched Bradley play it "safe" and dump it in the ruff leaving a tough downhill chip which ended up running down the hill right in the water. The result, by the time he was done.....a triple! The best he likely would have gotten if he make a much better chip shot would have been a tough downhill slider of a putt. The point being that if you are in the rough left off the tee you are about assured a bogey and triple is definitely in play.

By going more at the pin from the tee, Dufner chances the water but actually has a shot at bird if he tucks his tee shot in there. If he dumps it in the water he goes back to the DZ with a chance at bogey, a possibility of double but has for the most part taken triple out of play unless he either hits a terrible shot from the DZ or three putts.

I am not sure it would be something to recommend on Thursday or Friday but with a 4 shot lead maybe the better play on Sunday. Maybe even better on Thursday or Friday as I don't recall anybody getting off easy when they have plunked their tee shot into that rough left of and above the hole.

Back