PGA ratings grab?

The pga was smart. They would lean into YouTube.. especially for the LPGA

I was wondering about that, but haven't seen anything about it. Exemption or qualfied from his standing on leaderboard of last year?
Top 15 finish last year gets him an invite back.

The pga was smart. They would lean into YouTube.. especially for the LPGA
LPGA isn't part of the PGAT or PGA of America. They're a completely separate entity.

LPGA isn't part of the PGAT or PGA of America. They're a completely separate entity.
Isn’t the LPGA owned by the PGA??

Isn’t the LPGA owned by the PGA??
They have a strategic partnership, but the LPGA is a completely independent organization.

With all the talk about TV ratings dropping like a stone, do you suppose the PGA has given exemptions to the LIV folks (who aren't already qualified) to try and generate some interest? Especially Talor Gooch who has a way of inserting his foot firmly in his mouth at time.
Only if the PGAT lifts their suspensions against the LIV players. That might help viewership. That, and fewer commercial interruptions.

I sometimes think viewing audiences of today have so mich more to watch, that pro golf has lost a lot of its appeal. Myself I have over 300 channels available to me. I can watch golf on just three of them. There's usually something on more appealing to me than golf.

With all the talk about TV ratings dropping like a stone, do you suppose the PGA has given exemptions to the LIV folks (who aren't already qualified) to try and generate some interest? Especially Talor Gooch who has a way of inserting his foot firmly in his mouth at time.
If they were that worried about TV ratings they would have given LIV golf OWGR. PGA of America CEO Seth Waugh is on the OWGR board.

Back