PGA Tour 13: Duel of the Masters

I did a search before creating this thread, so forgive me if it already exists *i can't believe it wouldn't.

well, like a 14 year old teenager, i pre-ordered my copy. anyone else get it, or planning on getting it? it look amazing.

here's a XBOX demo (i haven't tried as i am a ps3 guy)

http://www.ea.com/tiger-woods/blog/tiger-woods-pga-tour-13-demo-available-now

There was one already going on, a few peopel have created country clubs for both ps3 and 360, (360man myself), but I have it preordered and waiting for the release on the 27th, also looks good for the kinect on 360

Merged with existing thread.

I am really excited about this game! I look forward to the release of the TW game each year even though its pretty much the same every year with new equipment and courses. Pretty much like the Madden of golf games...same game each year, just updated roster. I will share though that I think EA Sports is a huge rip-off by selling a game for $60 ($80 for CE) and then in order to actually get all of the courses available through downloadable content you have to pay an extra $50.

I thought the demo was fun. I've always been a huge fan of the Tiger games and I think they actually revamped a lot of things this year. They've given us the ability to play a TON of different shots - you can basically try anything in the game that you could in real life. It's pretty cool.

I am really excited about this game! I look forward to the release of the TW game each year even though its pretty much the same every year with new equipment and courses. Pretty much like the Madden of golf games...same game each year, just updated roster. I will share though that I think EA Sports is a huge rip-off by selling a game for $60 ($80 for CE) and then in order to actually get all of the courses available through downloadable content you have to pay an extra $50.

Yeah that's what really gets to me along with the lack of golfers in the game.

Too few courses and that's even with spending the extra money on more courses that don't really get included into the tour schedule

at least with when it was on PC you could download your own courses (I was playing at Augusta back on Tiger Woods 08, take that EA)

Back