scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
I'm not much into the golf style, but must say I would love to sport a cool pair of retro looking plaid pants on occasion.
Who is making them?:blob:

Then stay tuned scooter....We have a few for you to look at this coming week.

I'd rock them... I will pretty much wear anything. There are so many color combinations its insane. JB, what in store for plaid pants...

We have a company that we are awaiting their goods, that specializes in just that. Funky pants, predominantly plaid

I'm too self-conscious to pull that look off.

I have some very cute plaid/madras capris and such, but they probably wouldn't fit you fellows. :giggle:

I haven't worn plaid since grade school! I can't believe how bad we looked back then! I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who did it!
1087.gif

No matter what course I play... when I wear plaid or other funky ones... the women always complement me.

I had on plaid today actually.

Times they are a-changin'!

The commentators today were razzing on Lorena's caddy wearing these totally cool shorts:

They thought the shorts looked like a horse blanket. I saw we bombard the Golf Channel with emails setting them straight.

The commentators today were razzing on Lorena's caddy wearing these totally cool shorts:

They thought the shorts looked like a horse blanket. I saw we bombard the Golf Channel with emails setting them straight.

You did? When did you see it?

Those look an awful lot like Loudmouth Golf shorts.

Did you see the birthday cake for Lorena?

Looked YUMMY!

Once I get my handicap consistently into single digits, I'll break down and try out the plaid.

Until then, my game is reason enough for people to laugh at me.

Aw, Grogger, you don't have to even hit the ball for that to happen. :angel: :flowers4u:

I will appeal to my THP brethren here ... was that called for?

I will appeal to my THP brethren here ... was that called for?

Absolutely not. I tease, you know I've never seen you out playing. But if you wore some rockstar plaid pants, that might change - anyone could spot you a mile away!

But if you love the clothes you are wearing, regardless what others think, would it not give you the confidence to play better?

But if you love the clothes you are wearing, regardless what others think, would it not give you the confidence to play better?

I've always subscribed to the theory that you have to have the confidence to wear your clothes first. I bought an $8 pair of lime green and brown stretchy vertically striped pants back in high school. They are god-awful and hideous, but pair em with a stiletto boot and little jacket, give everyone your best angelic "what?" smile, and they become a**-kicking pants! You wear your clothes, they don't wear you.

The only thing that give me confidence in sports is being good at the sport.

Case in point, I'm a good enough baseball/softball player to wear these pants:

triple_crown_mens_e.jpg

When and if I become equally good at golf, I'm all over the plaid look!

Until my golf game speaks loud enough to be loud, I'll rock the khakis and be humble.

But I respect those of you who wear them ... low and high handicaps alike!

We have a company that we are awaiting their goods, that specializes in just that. Funky pants, predominantly plaid

dont even get me started on plaid pants jb. i have been on a quest for about a year now to find some good ones.:D

Back