RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
As many of you are well aware, last year I vanished to africa only to re-emerge just before the outing this year...

Well, the time has come for me to return to Africa!

I am leaving tomorrow, to spend the next two weeks on a medical mission trip to Ghana. I will be going with my wife, my father, and 14 other members from my church. The plan is to have a total of 5 days of mobile medical clinic- and we are expecting to treat somewhere around 3000 patients!!!

I am sad to be missing most of Morgan Cup coverage... so when I am reviving the coverage threads in 2 weeks, play nice and humor me by responding!

I also ask, if you are the praying type, to keep me and my companions in your prayers. We have already faced a lot of adversity this year and the country of Ghana is under a little bit of unrest right now too. It is going to be a grueling 2 weeks- so prayers for strength and grace amongst our team would be MUCH appreciated.

Last year I took around 2400 photos, and this year I expect a few more. Once I am back and recovered I look forward to sharing and recapping the trip with you.

Gus, that is awesome dude! Best of luck and safe travels!

Will be praying for safe travels and for everything to go better than planned.

Congrats on the marriage, and hope the experience is better than the last!

Good luck and have a wonderful trip, Gus!

Gus, I wish you nothing but safe travels buddy. What a great thing you're doing.

Prayers are being sent your way Gus. What you guys are doing is amazing. This is why there is still faith in humanity. Thank You

Will kee you and your group in my prayers. I hope it is a great experience, I'm sure alot will be accomplished.

I admire you, man. Please be careful. "A little unrest", sounds a bit concerning to me.

Kevin

That's awesome Gus. Have fun and be safe!

Gus - you are an amazing person. That sort of dedication and love is reserved for only the best of us. Please be safe and we will see you when you return.

Gus, have a safe and rewarding trip. What you and your group are doing for the people in Ghana will make an impact for years to come.

Wow, Gus, that is impressive. Stay safe and we look forward to your return.

Best Wishes and Prayers for you and your group.

You'll are doing a great service to the world (God's work) and I admire you all.

Gus, safe travels sir. Kudos to you and your church group!

Prayers are with you thats a noble trip stay safe

prayers going up buddy....God Speed

Safe travels Gus.

Godspeed Gus! Be safe :)

Good luck and safe travels Gus, my prayers will head your way.

Best of luck & safe travels Gus, you all will be in my prayers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good luck Doc! We are all proud of your efforts.

Be safe Gus, what a wonderful trip that's going to be.

My thoughts are with you guys, stay safe and talk with you upon your return.

Gus, I'll say a prayer for you and your companions. I hope it's as rewarding as the last time. I really look forward to the pictures. You are a great photographer and I love seeing them on Facebook. Be safe!!

Back