Please Vote For Me!

I voted through the THP facebook page and then tried to logout and vote with my person but it wouldn't let me. I am going to try from a different IP address to help you get more votes!!

Thanks a lot!

bump...come on people vote for Damaikis!

Damn...now 36 back! I know we can help more than this.

Charlie - I will have access to 3 more FB accounts tonight and get them in there.

We need to get a bit more support here, 35 back right now. Easy enough to get the lead.

Damn...now 36 back! I know we can help more than this.

Charlie - I will have access to 3 more FB accounts tonight and get them in there.

Thanks a ton Cookie. I really love seeing you guys do what you can to help me. I love the people around here.

Done
ok.gif

Just put in my vote for ya!

34 back now.

Voted for you dude!!!! Good luck!!

Well I should say my fiance is voting for you - I don't have a facebook (work wont let me haha)

Voted for you, Damaikis. Good luck!

Not sure who Jonny Dye is but he just surpassed 100 votes putting our friend Charlie 55 votes back of the lead. Need a bunch of help here everyone - share with whomever you can!

Not sure who Jonny Dye is but he just surpassed 100 votes putting our friend Charlie 55 votes back of the lead. Need a bunch of help here everyone - share with whomever you can!

Yeah he's really getting a ton of votes. Tough to compete with. I thank any and all who vote for me!

Done, good luck Dam!

Bump. Thanks everyone.

I was going to do it for you- I had just started to enter the search for it haha

Gotcha....

Done and post the link to all my golf Brothers and Sister on all 12 of my membership ship. If they all vote that will be over 50,000 members. Good like on Winning.

Reactions: JB
Done and post the link to all my golf Brothers and Sister on all 12 of my membership ship. If they all vote that will be over 50,000 members. Good like on Winning.

Awesome gesture. Rep added.

Heck yeah!!! Thanks for helping out a fellow THP'er!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Back