Post Pictures of yourself.....

Re: Post Pictures of yourself.....

Tha Shanks said:
Spank my wife thinks you look like
williamhung.jpg

Cmon you can do better than that. Not all Asians look like William hung.

I don't allow myself to be photographed too often...here's one of the few I have with my niece Kayleigh at her baptism:

0110101153b_325740.jpg

I don't allow myself to be photographed too often...here's one of the few I have with my niece Kayleigh at her baptism:

Dude! That baby has all your hair!

Kevin

Great picyure Ken. She does have a lot of hair. Sweet.

Why does it not surprise me that your Mii / avatar looks eerily similar to you? :D

Here is a pic of me and my son. I am the short old guy. :bashful:

KJKBQ-Misc017.jpg

Great pic Tander. I have to look up to my son as well, lol.

I was getting some pics snapped for the 59 Belts contest I won so here's another of my ugly mug.

003.jpg

The belt and buckle are absolutely amazing, so much better in person than they are in pics. I immediately have a new favorite accessory now! Thanks again 59Belts and THP!

Nice P4B. Thats a great looking belt & buckle. Very classy!

hey....i was cleaning out some files and found a 'somewhat' golfy snap of myself and my girl KD. she's the best mentor a girl could ever have!

Spoiler
IMG_0475.jpg

i love the grip on her iron there. that's a great picture! i'd say more people get excited to see a snicker doodles pic than they do from any outing, haha!

I like these threads. So Ill play along :D

me and my headcover...

headcovercrop.jpg

Hitting a golfball...

ATT_1272301551596.jpg

and me and my little girl :) <3 <3

emma15.jpg

great pics cb! love the one of you and your daughter.

Ken, you look like your avatar :D

CB - Great picture!! Esp. the black and white one...Ian Poulter headcover...AWESOME :good:

2323232327Ffp53263B3Enu3D32373E4-1.jpg

Here's another one of me. I cut the BF out, sort of. His other pictures look better :wink:
Enjoy!!

CB - Great picture!! Esp. the black and white one...Ian Poulter headcover...AWESOME :good:

thank you :)

and yes the ian headcover, walking around the golf store some people said it looked enough like me so I should get it. :)

thank you :)

and yes the ian headcover, walking around the golf store some people said it looked enough like me so I should get it. :)
Def. a good buy :)

Been away most of the weekend, trying to catch up.. nice pics Ken , Tander, Puttin4bird, Snicker , CB and GC. all looking good

i love the grip on her iron there. that's a great picture! i'd say more people get excited to see a snicker doodles pic than they do from any outing, haha!

Think about it.. what would you rather look at, a pretty lady ( or two in this case) or a some pics of the results of a guy pukin on a rental car? Pretty easy to decide TC.

Think about it.. what would you rather look at, a pretty lady ( or two in this case) or a some pics of the results of a guy pukin on a rental car? Pretty easy to decide TC.

:rofl:

me in the morning before i had my starbucks...

Spoiler
2rxe3bt.jpg
[/IMG]

The moment you've all been waiting for...............................

me9.jpg

m4.jpg

m6.jpg

Golf course next to a corn/bean/whatever else field, I can relate!!! Thanks for the pics Nike!

Back