ANNOUNCEMENT Private Messaging and Conversations

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Members will have to reach 25 posts before they are able to send or receive private messages.
There will not be anything you have to do to access the private messages, once you reach the post number threshold, the option will open up.

If you are unsure how to send those, check out our How To section on the forum here.

While this might be a headache for some that do not post a lot, there is a reason for the change and if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the other moderators that can assist.

Thank you.

I like it. Its a start... so many scam PM's happening right now.

Makes perfect sense to me, and it’s bound to help.

• Admin
To be fair, we always advise to only deal with Albatross Club Members, which would eliminate 99% of that already. (y)

No brainer

No issues here, have gotten 1 or 2 weird PMs here this will clear things up pretty nicely.

Sensible addition, I like it

I like it
When the road Zigs, you have to Zag.

Good change, makes sense. (y)

Good rule

Been a member here for a long time but mainly read and didn't post. So I'm stuck unable to message someone. Are there any rules about rapidly working to get to the 25 requirement? I know some other sites frown on doing that. Thank you.

Been a member here for a long time but mainly read and didn't post. So I'm stuck unable to message someone. Are there any rules about rapidly working to get to the 25 requirement? I know some other sites frown on doing that. Thank you.
I have on idea if rules exist on this.

but do you like golf? Sports? Have a hot food take? 25 posts can be made in 5 minutes around here.

Not really, hop in a thread and chat. Dont spam, like I typically do.

I have on idea if rules exist on this.

but do you like golf? Sports? Have a hot food take? 25 posts can be made in 5 minutes around here.

For sure it's easy to do and not a huge inconvenience. Just want to be sure I'm not breaking a rule by getting to 25 in one day. Thank you.

You joined shortly after I did, I got you beat on post count by a few! Find a thread about equipment you play and drop a post.

For sure it's easy to do and not a huge inconvenience. Just want to be sure I'm not breaking a rule by getting to 25 in one day. Thank you.
You’re not.

Nah, there are no rules for that. I typically spew out too many posts a day.

Facts! Of course I am going to sell 1900$ irons for 300$!

This is awesome, @JB

Well I feel this will help with several different things

Back