Pro Wrestling Thread

I will not be holding my breath...

Also Backlash this coming weekend, build up has been... blah.
WM hangover is real.

AJ vs Cody is...boring.

WM hangover is real.

AJ vs Cody is...boring.
Also being in France, I'm blah on 1pm est start time. I'll watch, but will have to avoid social media until that evening

Also being in France, I'm blah on 1pm est start time. I'll watch, but will have to avoid social media until that evening
Same. I'll watch Saturday evening, not exciting enough to give up the afternoon for it.

This is next level!
IMG_2564.jpeg
Well Done Reaction GIF

Man....peacocktv has the WWE network so you can watch all the old stuff even things from the territories, WCW, NWA, etc. That's what I usually go to bed to. Something NWA in the mid to late 80s

I really felt the build up to Backlash was lacking. I know WM was a high but so many stories could have been continued and were not. I am not a fan of the draft taking up that much TV time and I think it's something they can sprinkle in without taking away from the action.

Backlash just seems like a throwaway PLE to get people air time, but doubt anything meaningful happens.

I really felt the build up to Backlash was lacking. I know WM was a high but so many stories could have been continued and were not. I am not a fan of the draft taking up that much TV time and I think it's something they can sprinkle in without taking away from the action.

Backlash just seems like a throwaway PLE to get people air time, but doubt anything meaningful happens.
agree it's been lackluster- I'll watch, especially now that we've got forum down time slated for Saturday- but I'm not overly enthusiastic for it.

Especially Cody vs AJ - AJ does absolutely nothing for me.

agree it's been lackluster- I'll watch, especially now that we've got forum down time slated for Saturday- but I'm not overly enthusiastic for it.

Especially Cody vs AJ - AJ does absolutely nothing for me.
Same for me. For the first time since August of last year no soccer so I have time now, lol .

Same for me. For the first time since August of last year no soccer so I have time now, lol .
BLAH. This is definitely a throw away event. I mean, I'll watch, because why not, but there is nothing exciting about it. The draft took up too much time, and they really could have done more with Jey/Jimmy that would have given us some hype for the event.

That was weird b/t AJ and Cody, with a "too sweet" and wolfpack reference.

Man....peacocktv has the WWE network so you can watch all the old stuff even things from the territories, WCW, NWA, etc. That's what I usually go to bed to. Something NWA in the mid to late 80s
I’ve been watching 82 WCCW lately.

Back