Pro Wrestling Thread

Damn man he was finally looking healthier

Man I just read it. Hip surgery caused a blood clot to get released. What a terrible thing to happen - go in for a rather routine surgery and that happen. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Kevin Nash posted on social media that Scott Hall’s family will be taking him off of life support.

Most of these 80s and 90s wrestlers were considered sub contractors and therefore not given any benefits by the territory they wrestled in. As time marched on and their bodies started to come apart they had surprisingly little to fall back on. I know a certain WWE Hall of Famer that had to have a GoFundMe page put up for his knee replacement. If not for the autograph shows he would be really bad off and COVID put a big stop to most of those. Thankfully they are starting to come back.

Kevin Nash posted on social media that Scott Hall’s family will be taking him off of life support.
Just saw the post. Sad for sure. I hope he is remembered for what he was and not what he became.

Ayyyooooo Chico!

Sad to see the news about Scott Hall. The Bad Guy. One of my favorites when I was a kid.

Scott Hall was Cool

He really kicked off the late 90s wrestling boom when he showed up on Nitro. Within a few weeks Hogan joined up to form the NWO and Steve Austin won the King of The Ring - birthing Austin 3:16 (HHH was supposed to win but was punished for the Curtain Call as Hall and Nash were leaving WWF; Austin's push was almost squandered until Bret Hart next year at Wrestlemania).

Last edited:
Scott Hall was Cool

He really kicked off the late 90s wrestling boom when he showed up on Nitro. Within a few weeks Hogan joined up to form the NWO and Steve Austin won the King of The Ring - birthing Austin 3:16 (HHH was supposed to win but was punished for the Curtain Call as Hall and Nash were leaving WWF; Austin's push was almost squandered until he beat Bret Hart next year at Wrestlemania).

Didn't Stone Cold lose that match? That submission match is one of the classics.

Didn't Stone Cold lose that match? That submission match is one of the classics.

Yes. He lost to Bret at Survivor Series 96 before that.

But the double switch at Mania didn’t require him to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I was thinking of the Owen match

gawd remember the one own match when Owen actually injured Stone Cold and it was the worst roll up pin ever?

Scott Hall passed away!😢

RIP to the Bad Guy! He changed wrestling. It’s so sad to see the way he passed away since he turned his life around.

The Iron Sheik turns 80 today! He is the Keith Richards of professional wrestling.

This pic came up on my FB feed today And I asked my wife if she thought he was hot.
5ED6202A-4107-4011-BD00-FCE8EAC2DC45.jpeg

She said gross. So I immediately had to find this pic of Michael P.S. Hays. I think My Grandma had a thing for him

4259A1C5-498A-4371-8B5A-A5BF5FDF6A93.jpeg

Pat McAfee impressed me on Twitter

Last edited:
Psy McAfee impressed me on Twitter

He was pretty damn good all things considered. Dude knows how to take a bump or two just the same.

Also, him drinking a beer after being hit with a stunner was hilarious.

He was pretty damn good all things considered. Dude knows how to take a bump or two just the same.

Just saw that highlight. Stone cold got old. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Psy McAfee impressed me on Twitter

Synchronized acrobatics in the ring really are not my thing. I’ll go see a cirque show for that. 😂😂

On another note I cannot take Cody Rhodes seriously ever since he got that big, stupid tattoo on his neck.

Just saw that highlight. Stone cold got old. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't think sitting on the ground hard like that does the back or neck any good, cause yeah he absolutely puts a leg down first before sitting. Doesn't mean I still don't like seeing it haha

Back