Project X HZRDUS Black Gen 4

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Curious about this one. Dual torsion design? What does that mean? How does that affect the shaft? I have questions and need answers!!!

Um. Yes.

YES.

Graphics are pretty sick

I always thought this was one of the best naming conventions in the shaft market. Although it got pretty long and pretty deep for a while. Returning to the roots is something I am a big fan of and look forward to this jumping out on tour.

This adds.. absolutely nothing. :LOL:

I'm still excited though. The blacks and I have a lot of good history.

Want!!!

This adds.. absolutely nothing. :LOL:

I'm still excited though. The blacks and I have a lot of good history.

Basically they are going to make me buy one blind to try..

Basically they are going to make me buy one blind to try..
Lol Exactly.

My eyes will definitely be on shafts the next few days on TV though. Curious who's playing it.

I always thought this was one of the best naming conventions in the shaft market. Although it got pretty long and pretty deep for a while. Returning to the roots is something I am a big fan of and look forward to this jumping out on tour.

excited for the shaft and the graphics are pretty sweet . Holographic is special...

@JB what does this mean?

excited for the shaft and the graphics are pretty sweet . Holographic is special...

@JB what does this mean?
What I meant was smoke, and then RDX, etc. I just loved HZRDUS

What I meant was smoke, and then RDX, etc. I just loved HZRDUS
ohhh yeah ... forgot there was OG HZRDUS before smoke...

I want them to bring back the handcrafted logo.

and the logo is so sick

The graphics on this one are 🔥🔥🔥🔥!

would love to try as I have played PX for a few years.

I think I need to get some time with this one.

This guy?

5BE18F63-83B2-4F39-A855-3C5215EEFD29.jpeg

And yes, I swung it, HARD.

A bunch of people should start getting a chance to hit this soon. That makes me excited. I'm excited.

Any updates on this shaft? I’m looking to blind order a new TSR2 or 3 and have always preferred HZRDUS shafts vs Tensei. I know getting fit is the best option, but that’s not realistic any time soon where I live. Mainly curious about fit and feel vs Smoke Black RDX. Thanks!

I have this in my new TSR2. Previously I played the Smoke Black and before that the original Black.

For me it is friendlier than the Black but not quite as much as the Smoke.

Kind of inbetween in launch and spin.

I like it.

I have this coming with my Paradym X. Really enjoyed it during testing. Anyone else gaming it?

Back