Project X HZRDUS Silver Shaft

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
I did a search and didn’t see anything. Has staff or anybody else posted some in depth info on the Hzrdus Silver Shaft?

We have not as of yet.
Seems like perfect timing for this thread

I’d definitely be interested to hear about this shaft!

I haven't see anything on a Silver yet and I follow them, Don Brown and Keenan on the other socials

We have not as of yet.
saw this in the Pardym advertisement ... very intrigued I think they hyped it on an Instagram story as it wasn't traditional black vinyl.

We have not as of yet.
I am pretty excited to learn about it, as it might be a great fit for my swing. Something in between Red and Black sounds awesome.

I have been wondering about that shaft too. Would be great to get more info.

I assumed it wasn't but it actually is on the web site : https://www.truetempersports.com/en-us/golf/hzrdus-silver-gen-4-wood-shaft.html

1672963971159.png

"

Utilizing a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4 is available in lighter weights with a stable yet playable profile to best suit a wide variety of golfer.
Dual Torsional Design is a proprietary process that allows our engineers more freedom when designing a golf shaft—allowing them to dial in stability and desired torques more efficiently, producing a fully optimized golf shaft with regards to player profile.
"

Hzrdus Silver Woods

SHAFTFLEXWEIGHT (g)BUTT ODTORQUEPAR. TIPSPINLAUNCH
Silver 505.552.6354.93"MIDMID
6.052.6354.93"MIDMID
Silver 605.561.6354.43"MIDMID
6.062.6354.43"MIDMID
6.563.6243.93"MIDMID
Silver 705.570.6354.13"MIDMID
6.070.6353.93"MIDMID
6.570.6353.73"MIDMID

I’m super excited about it in the Paradym line! Assuming since it’s on the PX site that it isn’t a shaft made specifically for Callaway?

I assumed it wasn't but it actually is on the web site : https://www.truetempersports.com/en-us/golf/hzrdus-silver-gen-4-wood-shaft.html

View attachment 9148812

"

Utilizing a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4 is available in lighter weights with a stable yet playable profile to best suit a wide variety of golfer.
Dual Torsional Design is a proprietary process that allows our engineers more freedom when designing a golf shaft—allowing them to dial in stability and desired torques more efficiently, producing a fully optimized golf shaft with regards to player profile.
"

Hzrdus Silver Woods

6.052.6354.93"MIDMID
6.062.6354.43"MIDMID
6.563.6243.93"MIDMID
6.070.6353.93"MIDMID
6.570.6353.73"MIDMID
Thanks for posting. I had seen this before starting the thread. It looks interesting.

Thanks for posting. I had seen this before starting the thread. It looks interesting.
they intrigue me as well...especially interested in the overall feel.

I’ll echo others in that I’m glad this popped

View attachment 9148812

"

"

Hzrdus Silver Woods

6.052.6354.93"MIDMID
6.062.6354.43"MIDMID
6.563.6243.93"MIDMID
6.070.6353.93"MIDMID
6.570.6353.73"MIDMID
This shaft might fit me rather well...I've had success with the Tensei Raw Blue in the E722, but knowing as little about shafts as I do, it could be wildly different

I've seen it, and it looks a little different than some of the production photos. It's a little more black and white to the eye most of the time to me. I'll take some pictures if I won't get shamed for it. I assume if they're on the website that they're out?

I really like the Hzrdus Black 4G, so I doubt I'll pursue it in anything really, but it felt pretty nice. And I think it's pretty cool to see it in the Paradym irons. It really stands out as an iron shaft compared to others. No one has lettering quite like Hzrdus.

Hopefully some of the Grandaddy crew that got fit into it can find their way to this thread and give or repeat some shaft specific feedback.

I ended up with this shaft in all my Grandaddy clubs other than wedges.

I tried Ventus Red Velocore as well at my fitting.

After playing the 5w I don't regret trying the new "stock" offering at all. The difference for me in spin and launch was not significant.

It was really easy to get my 5w up of the turf, which is something I've previously had a lot of trouble with.

I ended up with this shaft in all my Grandaddy clubs other than wedges.

I tried Ventus Red Velocore as well at my fitting.

After playing the 5w I don't regret trying the new "stock" offering at all. The difference for me in spin and launch was not significant.

It was really easy to get my 5w up of the turf, which is something I've previously had a lot of trouble with.
I think it's really cool you were fit for the whole setup basically. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts after a while. If you feel that type of continuity has helped your game.

It feels like a big step for Hzrdus. And it really does stand out. I'm looking forward to seeing people out there with them.

I think it's really cool you were fit for the whole setup basically. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts after a while. If you feel that type of continuity has helped your game.

It feels like a big step for Hzrdus. And it really does stand out. I'm looking forward to seeing people out there with them.
I really want to say I loved the feel in the irons, but the core Paradym irons felt amazing to me with any shaft, so it could be the microspheres in the iron.

Either way, the fitting numbers translated to the course for me, and I'm pretty glad I get to do a "stock" shaft review of my GD clubs as a higher cap player without wondering if I should have upgraded the shafts. 😁

I love that it’s a stock shaft. Should be able to grab one for relatively cheap. I’m really interested in this one!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yeah, see, they look a little more black and white when upright in the wild, and the letters stand out.. And then flatten to more of a silver.

20230106_100459.jpg

20230106_100509.jpg

Ain't gonna lie, HZRDUS has not been my favorite shaft in the past, but I like the looks of this one. Excited to hear more about what people think of it.

Ain't gonna lie, HZRDUS has not been my favorite shaft in the past, but I like the looks of this one. Excited to hear more about what people think of it.
The low launch ones never got along with me in the past.

The low launch ones never got along with me in the past.

Yeah I've tried different versions and just never got the ball flight or feel that I wanted. I just always assumed it wasn't a shaft for me.

But that said - I'll always try again.

Back