Pukka Hats - THP Outing Attendees

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again the fine folks at Pukka Headwear wanted to do something nice for all of those coming in for the 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day. These just arrived and will be in each person's "goodie bag" that they receive at demo day.

1250673748_9Bfd5-M.jpg

1250674017_BPZEi-M.jpg

Thats really great, I really like Pukka hats. Thank you to Pukka and THP for sending those out.

I love those hats JB! I still use my Pukka hat from the last outing and it is showing no signs of wearing out. My go to hat for sure and I've had quite a few questions about it. Thanks Pukka!!!!!!

Awesome...this outing just continues to get better and better...I can't wait for May! Thanks THP and Pukka!

Very cool!! Thanks Pukka and Team THP!!

Awesome looking hats, I have several Pukka hats and love them all. Thanks Pukka and THP!!

That's awesome I love my Pukka hat from last year. Thanks THP!!!

Thank you Pukka and THP! I love my pink Pukka from last year's outing.

Very cool! thank you Pukka and THP!

Nice looking hat! Pukka has been very generous to THP outing attendees over the last year and it is much appreciated. Big thanks to Pukka and THP.

Thanks so much Pukka, like Yoccos said I wear my Pukka hat from the last outing almost every weekend and have had quite a few conversations about it. Still holding up great as well!!

Man I love this outting.

I wear my pukka hat from last year all the time- and get nothing but great complements about it. Looking forward to another one!

Thanks Pukka!

I love my Pukka hat from last year. It is one of my favorite hats, I wear it everywhere. I'm glad to see that Pukka wanted to give away some hats to us again this year. Thank you Pukka!

Very cool that Pukka is doing this again. They make a great cap.

We have really enjoyed working with Pukka and their quality and customer service is so wonderful that it seemed like a perfect pairing with THP. I am so glad everyone is excited about new hats for the outing. We were excited when Pukka wanted to do this for everyone again. :smile:

thanks Pukka! Sharp hats!

That's awesome. Yet another big thanks to THP and Pukka as well.

Big ups to Pukka for doing this again! Their hats fit very well and the design and quality are top notch!

Those look FANTASTIC. I have quite a few Pukka hats now and I love them. I'm going to need a new row of pegs though for all my hats.... Really bad problem to have (not)

Sweet looking hat.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

thank you Pukka and THP. this will make an awesome addition to the clam collection

Very cool to see Pukka in the outing again this year. Great hat, thanks Pukka and THP!

Once again the fine folks at Pukka Headwear wanted to do something nice for all of those coming in for the 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day. These just arrived and will be in each person's "goodie bag" that they receive at demo day.

1250673748_9Bfd5-M.jpg

1250674017_BPZEi-M.jpg

JB you are killing Me:banghead: I think I might have to suffer withdrawal from THP. Bridgestone balls Pukka Hat. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is so awesome! I didn't even see this thread pop up today. Thank you so much Pukka for the awesome gift.

Back