Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
One thing that has been a constant in the past decade is Puma Golf consistently finding ways to one-up themselves when it comes to footwear, specifically how they have revolutionized spikeless golf shoes. Most recently, the Alphacat has received constant praise on our THP community for not just their comfort but overall versatility. So, it only makes sense that Puma is about to take Alphacat up a notch, this time by going “Nitro”.

Continue reading...

Expect this to be another great show. Puma Golf shoes are always comfortable and my favorite shoes out there. I walked yesterday with the Alphacat’s and felt like I had my favorite pair of tennis shoes on. Great color options and design!

I will have to check these out. Hard to improve on the original alphacats. Upper looks possibly stiffer than the original alphacats but it might just be the pictures.

Love my alphacats, will have to check these out cause if they are an improvement these will be great. Although I do still like the look of the original alphacat a bit better.

I could see myself wearing any of the color ways they have. I can also see @Canadan buying one of each.

Man, this manage to look both clean and a little flashy at the same time. I’m a fan.

I really like the look of these. I agree with @Scooby45, The Clean look is appealing to me Yet they don't look old.

Yes please!
1684759710784.png

I *really* like the looks of these. My only issue is I've found Pumas to be just a hair too narrow for my feet. They're OK when I'm riding, but tend to get uncomfortable on any walking round, which are the majority for me.

As with many of the Puma golf shoes, they look great. My problem is that I can't wear them. Unless
Puma has changed in the past year or so, they just run way too narrow. Even if you order a wide shoe. It seems to me that a wide Puma is roughly equal in fit to a regular Foot Joy or New Balance.

Soon come.

These have been added to my list

I'm sure they are comfy. It wouldn't stop me from wearing them, but the logo usage on these is odd to me (on the side on the heels). The cat logo on the side would be much better IMO.

Oh man-- those look great!!

I will own multiple pairs of these..no question

shoe looks great, I'm just not a fan of switching the logo from the puma on the side. Especially considering the logo is now repeated a few inches away towards the heel.

I’m going to need those teal and pink.

They look waterproof are they waterproof? I hope so it’s an absolute must have for me in a golf shoe because so many of my rounds are in early morning dew.

I already have several pairs of pumas but wouldn’t mind adding several more as long as they are waterproof

I *really* like the looks of these. My only issue is I've found Pumas to be just a hair too narrow for my feet. They're OK when I'm riding, but tend to get uncomfortable on any walking round, which are the majority for me.

Have you tried the wide size? I’ve got two pair because the last is perfect for my EEEs.

oooh, I am going to need a pair of these. Really like the looks and sound of these.

i know that material they use on that shoe..it repels water great.

But my problem with it is its not a "conforming" material, meaning it would crease around the toe area when youre walking and it would rub against my lower toe area.

Great looking shoe though.

Have you tried the wide size? I’ve got two pair because the last is perfect for my EEEs.

I haven’t but only because my feet are in that weird spot where only some shoes feel narrow, and pretty much all wide sizes feel HUGE.

Yeah… these look good. 🔥🔥🔥IMG_1330.jpeg

I think they are growing on me. the initial black version in the promo images did not move the needle. but the more i see the other colorways I see how i miss judged them based on those few initial images.

Back