Puma Slipstream G Sustainability Shoes

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I think I need these. I LOVE my other pairs of Slipstream G’s.

IMG_6708.jpegIMG_6709.jpegIMG_6710.jpeg

They look good but no pop - you need pop on your feet.

• Staff
I’m ordering them.

• Staff
I like em just hope they come in more colors

• Staff
I like em just hope they come in more colors
This version won’t, but they’ve been regularly releasing different versions and colors.

If they did this styling for Avant’s it’d be an insta-buy. Slipstreams just don’t do it for me.

If they did this styling for Avant’s it’d be an insta-buy. Slipstreams just don’t do it for me.
I like my hospital dad shoes hahaha

The sole and the pop of color around the eyelets on these are so good though.

I need to see them in person this weekend.

I like my hospital dad shoes hahaha
Definitely STRONG dad shoe vibes but it also give AF1. Just a little. I need to see them and put one on my foot.

The sole and the pop of color around the eyelets on these are so good though.

I need to see them in person this weekend.
The sole is SO good.

Definitely STRONG dad shoe vibes but it also give AF1. Just a little. I need to see them and put one on my foot.
I was so so until I got some. They’re great off course wearers for me now. I’ve got the white pair on at the brewery right now.

I was so so until I got some. They’re great off course wearers for me now. I’ve got the white pair on at the brewery right now.
Multi function shoes are elite. I have stability needs when I swing a golf club so I gotta do the ‘foot wiggle’ test 🤣

Take a quick pick of the material on the inside around the heel if you’ve got em on. There is a certain Puma liner that I chew holes thru.

Multi function shoes are elite. I have stability needs when I swing a golf club so I gotta do the ‘foot wiggle’ test 🤣

Take a quick pick of the material on the inside around the heel if you’ve got em on. There is a certain Puma liner that I chew holes thru.
This isn’t that liner! I can happily report that, because I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about.

And for sure, love me some multi use golf shoes. It’s why I hardly wear spikes anymore

Oooh i like these a lot!!!

Oh wow I love these.

Right? Simple, but still cool.

The soles are killer.
Agreed. I like the take on the formstrip on the side. Yeah, those soles are pretty slick looking. Gonna have to track some down to see in hand.

Agreed. I like the take on the formstrip on the side. Yeah, those soles are pretty slick looking. Gonna have to track some down to see in hand.
I can take better pics in a few days hahahaha

45 min was enough thought time? lol
Dick Wolf Time GIF by Wolf Entertainment

You should be applauding the restraint TBH
I was more surprised the first post didn’t say. “So this just happened”..

Back