RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

I clicked on the link and it is just going to the taylormade main page.

I clicked on the link and it is just going to the taylormade main page.

It started three months ago and they were only giving away 15,000. It was over a while ago.

Am I the only one left who hasn't gotten one yet? Monday and I'm gonna e-mail them.

I emailed them and they gave me a number to call. Turns out my apartment number was missing on the form and so they had to update the address. Said they would ship it out in a couple weeks.

Fyi though, when I called they said they were still sending out batches of this thing so you may be next.

Got mine last week, it is still in the plastic. If someone wants it really bad, pay for shipping. I have it in a graphite stiff

Got mine today via fedex. No longer that excited about it since it's been such a long wait, haha. Not sure what I'll be doing with it to be honest. Maybe just keep it in the car to use for impromptu range sessions.

Got mine today via fedex. No longer that excited about it since it's been such a long wait, haha. Not sure what I'll be doing with it to be honest. Maybe just keep it in the car to use for impromptu range sessions.

mine just sits in my other staff bag in the corner. . .

Apparently I wasn't selected as I never heard anything. If someone has a RH stiff steel they aren't using I would love to take it from you and would be happy to pay shipping. I have a hard time getting my 24* 5 iron in the air and am guessing that the RBZ would be a lot easier. Please PM me, thanks!

I haven't gotten mine yet either. Can someone pm me the number to call?

Apparently I wasn't selected as I never heard anything. If someone has a RH stiff steel they aren't using I would love to take it from you and would be happy to pay shipping. I have a hard time getting my 24* 5 iron in the air and am guessing that the RBZ would be a lot easier. Please PM me, thanks!

Just sent you a PM, Oregon.

People are still getting them, I might actually get mine!

I've used my free one a few times at the range and on the course and, while I think it's a nice club, I can't get it to perform differently from my other 5 iron. I gather that others have really liked the RBZ irons.

I'd like to play mine forward to another THP'er. It's a graphite shaft, regular flex. It's got some small marks on the sole from use so it's not "mint" but it's in fine playable condition.

First PM that I get with a valid shipping address gets it - I'll try get it out to you sometime this week.

Ken

I've found it to be a great fit between my R9 5 iron and my 4 hybrid. A very good 185 yd club.

You guys need to try this iron out and give it a little time and you will be pleasantly surprised. Once you have given it some legit time, go to the RBZ test thread and give us your thoughts. I think TaylorMade sent these irons out so folks could give back some feedback on how they performed, so get to work and have fun with em :golf2:. Writing up a little review post in the Test Thread, will also give you some exposure on how well you demo a club. It's a good thing to document your thoughts when you receive the goods.

So... I still haven't got mine. I e-mailed TM three weeks ago asking if a batch hadn't been shipped out yet and got no response. Oh well.

So... I still haven't got mine. I e-mailed TM three weeks ago asking if a batch hadn't been shipped out yet and got no response. Oh well.

Same here, no response, weird, thought I'd have it by now.

Back