Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Back pocket left side

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Front pocket? -----weirdo

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Don't take it off

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
I'll play parts of holes with no glove on, but to try a full round without a glove would have me launching clubs all over the place.

Unless I got some really fancy sweatbands for my wrists.
I have done it in high humidity and was fine.. its all about having the right grips..

Back right every time and I take it off between every shot..not sure why has always just been a habit!

Back right when I take it off.

Back right since I can grab it and have my left hand free right out the gate.

What sort of serial killer puts it in their front pocket?

Back left always. Front pockets are for tees and the ball.

My normal pocket is back left, and when I can’t find it there I start searching.

Makes it additionally tough to find if I’m wearing a vest with pockets.

Like.....at all?
Not while playing, I just wear it the whole time. Given that when I do take it off (to go to the bathroom or something) I don’t really have a set place to put it. I either stick it in whatever pocket is empty or stick it to my bag, but I just keep it on throughout my golf round l, even to putt.

Always back right for me, but I often leave it in the cart if riding, or in my push cart's mesh netting if walking.

Definitely a back pocket, usually left.

My glove stays on too.

Back right. Right hand pulls it off. Only make sense to continue the same motion to the back right pocket.

Take glove off for putting but don't put it in any pocket.

What sort of serial killer puts it in their front pocket?
Canada Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

I’m your huckleberry I guess. Scorecard holder back left, phone back right leaves me with a front pocket glove 🤷

Don’t wear a glove and you won’t have this dilemma 👍

Back right. If I’m wearing a hoodie or top with pockets, I might use those, but 99% of time it’s back right pocket.

Back pocket, right side. But I rarely even wear a glove anymore these days.

Back left usually but sometimes I go right.

when I take mine off it goes in the cart cubby hole.

Dont usually wear one, but if I do it ( they) stay on.

I leave mine on during the round unless I need to take it off for a reason such as tying shoes, bathroom, going into clubhouse at turn, etc. but will put it in one of my back pockets for that. I think usually the right as I take the glove off with my right hand and then fasten the Velcro and put that end in the pocket with the fingers hanging out the top.

I have done it in high humidity and was fine.. its all about having the right grips..
I think you underestimate how sweaty my hands get during the summer when doing outdoor activities.

Gloves goes in back right because phone is often in back left.

Back