Recommend your favorite golf shoe please. Adidas Tour 360...

I picked up the Nike Air Tour Saddle, and they are super comfortable. I walked 9 right out of the box, and my feet didn't hurt at all. Going on upwards of 72 holes since buying them, and they are pretty nice. I tried on the Addidas 3.0 and 4.0, and just didn't quite like the feel of them in the store. I had some old DryJoy FitDawgs that killed my feet when I wore them, so was definitely time for an upgrade!

I have a wide foot and I love the Footjoy Superlites I have. I tried Nike wide width and they were not comfortable. Adiddas does not even made a wide option that I have seen. I would recommend Footjoy Xtra Wide for anyone who needs a little room in their shoe.

Use to be a Footjoy guy,but I now find Adidas are far superior ,IMHO

I always play barefoot, but I would consider those Ecco shoes Fred Couples wears. George W Bush has a pair with the red soles. Good enough for the President good enough for clam fist!

Adipure's by a mile for me. I am intrigued by ECCO's but can't find any place local that has my size to try on. I will be getting the ECCO Street Premieres to use as my hotter day shoes. Adipure's are an amazing shoe though. They redid the tongue on it to make it more comfortable.

Adipure's by a mile for me. I am intrigued by ECCO's but can't find any place local that has my size to try on. I will be getting the ECCO Street Premieres to use as my hotter day shoes. Adipure's are an amazing shoe though. They redid the tongue on it to make it more comfortable.

+1....
Adipure ftw. A lot more comfortable than the Tour 360 LTD. Adidas finally made a nice white/white shoe.

Back