Relationship Question of the Week

I mean I have a background that could be my wife and kids....... but currently I have ArborLinks #11, she understands......

They made the Avatar though! So don't try and pull that stuff here LOL

If you really didn't care you'd have a Mega Man boss. haha
Haha its probably more due to laziness of transferring pics from computer to phone because that takes so much effort these days

My wife and I both have miscellaneous (not related to either of us) photos on our lock screens/wallpaper. This is mine:

IMG_6210.PNG

I sometimes use one I took years ago of the channel and the lake here:

IMG_0032.JPG

I have never in the history of owning a mobile phone had her picture on the lock screen, and she has never had my picture on hers. Hers is some fairy tale mouse thing right now, but it's always some kind of artsy design type thing. We both have thousands of pictures on our phones, and of course we have some of each other mixed in there - we've just never used them as wallpaper. Everybody is different, not saying either way is right or wrong, but I wouldn't want her trying to dictate to me what I had to display on my phone, nor would I do it to her. We're well beyond the lovestruck teenagers stage. :ROFLMAO:

Wife and I just have pictures of our kiddos. Dont think she would care if I had something else though.

And for reference, my screenshot is the 18th at baltusrol lower

Screenshot_20240403-144907.png

My wife has access to everything that is not money. She has a massive shopping issue. My house looks like a Macy's hahaha She never asks about pictures or anything of that nature that I can recall.

Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

I don't have many photos on my phone... Honestly, i'd rather enjoy a view and imprint the memory of it, rather than fiddle around taking a picture of it. My wife is an artist (mainly watercolors, oils and acrylics. She has tens of thousands of photos between her phone and data storage unit. (maybe that's why i don't take many photos!)

My lock screen is actually a photo of a painting she did (of me) sailing in my little Melonseed skiff many moons ago... came out great and brings back happy memories of the boat, the time and, of course, my wife.

Kinda sounds like a Curb Your Enthusiasm script lol

Have grandkids on front screen and pic from like 7 anniversaries ago on main screen. Wife likely has no idea what's on my screens because neither of us look at the other's phones for much of anything

On your phone?!?!? Pffht. That’s not her business. In a frame, in the house, let’s talk.

My wife doesn't care what photo is on my lock screen, but it's a photo of her and I 10 yards ago in Vegas when I took her there for her 50th.

vegas 2014.jpg

Reactions: Bus
I put my high school girlfriend on my background and my wife didn’t seem to mind.

I put my high school girlfriend on my background and my wife didn’t seem to mind.
when you were in high school or she is in high school now?

I know my wife has no idea of what my lock screen looks like. But this is it

IMG_0043.png

My wife doesn't care what photo is on my lock screen, but it's a photo of her and I 10 yards ago in Vegas when I took her there for her 50th.

View attachment 9253890

I don't know how this will come off but i always pictured you as being like in your 20s or 30s.

I guess thats good right? You have the internet presence of a cool, hip younger person

My wife and I both have miscellaneous (not related to either of us) photos on our lock screens/wallpaper. This is mine:

View attachment 9253874

I sometimes use one I took years ago of the channel and the lake here:

View attachment 9253876

I have never in the history of owning a mobile phone had her picture on the lock screen, and she has never had my picture on hers. Hers is some fairy tale mouse thing right now, but it's always some kind of artsy design type thing. We both have thousands of pictures on our phones, and of course we have some of each other mixed in there - we've just never used them as wallpaper. Everybody is different, not saying either way is right or wrong, but I wouldn't want her trying to dictate to me what I had to display on my phone, nor would I do it to her. We're well beyond the lovestruck teenagers stage. :ROFLMAO:
Love the VH 🔥

Back