Course looks amazing. Great choice!!

Just loaded these 3 courses onto my GPS. Its ON boys and girls!

That last picture is a par 3 #14 on the Palmer that you can see to the right as you enter the resort from Co Rd. 532/Osceola Park Line Rd.

I've almost seen 3 aces on that hole.

That last picture is a par 3 #14 on the Palmer that you can see to the right as you enter the resort from Co Rd. 532/Osceola Park Line Rd.

I've almost seen 3 aces on that hole.

if I am in this even, you WILL see your first ace on there. hehe

just friggin wow lol. This is so amazing. Im not going to sleep until after the announcement!!!!

Beautiful course, anyone would be proud to play that one.

Damn JB, should I bring the camel? Sweet looking place right there. Bring it big hitters, there's a bunker with your name on it too!

This is a great two-for: you get a day on the course AND a day on the beach without having to travel to the coast. A win-win. Except for pale Canadians, perhaps. :)

Wow, the Par 5 3rd on the Palmer course is amazing. Sand down the entire left side and then pot bunkers thrown in on top of that

Absolutely beautiful course. Just being lucky enough to follow the sixteen on this course would be sweet.

Absolutely beautiful course. Just being lucky enough to follow the sixteen on this course would be sweet.

Might be able to make a few bucks to cover the trip expense pulling them out of the sand

Lol, don't go near the water. Bet those gators are ball hogs.

Courses are really fun to play. I forget who was posting about handicappers 15 and under playing from 6900 and back, but they definitely play to their yardages and you add in the fact August will probably provide softer course conditions and some wind. Great courses and facilities. Great selection by THP. Everyone who always wants to play the Stadium Course, I would tell you these are better to play.

Wow this place is immaculate , don't get on the wrong tier of the green in that first picture!!!

I'm headed there tomorrow from Iowa. Can't wait to get out of the cold and enjoy 4 days of great golf.

Back