texasgolfer

In The Hole!
Reaction score
Handicap
This post was inspired by the Tebow Poll. Romo, are you a fan?

The guy took a hit that cracked 2 of his ribs and punctured his lung and came back in and finished the game. How could you not be a fan?

I'm a huge Dolphins fan, so I can't say that I ever root for Romo. However, after watching that "Feherty" episode, he seems like a pretty down to Earth guy and I respect him a lot. It's really cool that he enjoys the game of golf and is actually pretty darn good at it!

I'm not a huge fan, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm a huge Dolphins fan, so I can't say that I ever root for Romo. However, after watching that "Feherty" episode, he seems like a pretty down to Earth guy and I respect him a lot. It's really cool that he enjoys the game of golf and is actually pretty darn good at it!

That's one of the reasons I really like him, obviously I grew up a huge Cowboy Fan being from Dallas, but seeing the way he approaches golf shows you what kind of competitor this guy is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him trying to qualify for more tournaments as soon as puts the pig skin down.

I don't care for people from Wisconsin. They talk funny and smell like cheese farts.

Kevin

I don't care for people from Wisconsin. They talk funny and smell like cheese farts.

Kevin

That was truly THP Greatness.

First off, I am a Cowboys fan, so of course I am a fan of Romo. I just wish he would stop making the ridiculous mistakes. I am not saying an interception should never be thrown, they are going to happen, but the ridiculous ones have to stop.

I'm a Romosexual.

First off, I am a Cowboys fan, so of course I am a fan of Romo. I just wish he would stop making the ridiculous mistakes. I am not saying an interception should never be thrown, they are going to happen, but the ridiculous ones have to stop.

The ridiculous ones have seemed to stop, he has put the team in a position to win for the last 5 weeks, and has been playing great football. Garrett iced his own kicker on Sunday, that game was ours.

The ridiculous ones have seemed to stop, he has put the team in a position to win for the last 5 weeks, and has been playing great football. Garrett iced his own kicker on Sunday, that game was ours.

You are right, but I still have visions of that Jet game running through my head!

I'm pretty sure last year half of his interceptions were from perfectly thrown balls that went right through the hands of Miles Austin and bounced off into the defender...I'm sure you Dallas fans are happy that you have Laurent Robinson. He's been clutch lately.

As a Cowboy fan I am a big fan of Romo too, sure at times he breaks our heart with some dumb plays but far more often he's making great plays and helping the team.

As a Cowboy fan I am a big fan of Romo too, sure at times he breaks our heart with some dumb plays but far more often he's making great plays and helping the team.

I knew I liked you!

Let's keep offensive terms out of the conversation please, even if it's just in fun.

Tony Romo and Tim Tebow should have a baby and name it Tony Tebow. Now THAT would be a beastmode QB....

You are right, but I still have visions of that Jet game running through my head!

That was freaking terrible. A buddy of mine from New York who is a huge Cowboy fan was at that game decked out in his Cowboy Gear, he said it was like the walk of shame leaving that place.

I'm pretty sure last year half of his interceptions were from perfectly thrown balls that went right through the hands of Miles Austin and bounced off into the defender...I'm sure you Dallas fans are happy that you have Laurent Robinson. He's been clutch lately.

He really has turned into a clutch receiver, who would have ever thought that. Him and Romo have just "clicked" for some reason.

Not a Cowboys fan by any stretch of the imagination!

I think he is one of the most underrated players in the NFL.

Super nice guy. Went to a game in Indy last year when the Colts and Cowboys played. He was on IR at the time and he was working out at the hotel gym. After he was finished, he stopped for pictures and autographs. Great guy and was willing to stand there and sign graphs and pose for pics!

Ive been a Romosexual since he took over the position. But its more out of not fighting who I am and accepting me for me. He is our QB and best we got for now so Im a fan.

I'm pretty sure last year half of his interceptions were from perfectly thrown balls that went right through the hands of ROY WILLIAMS and bounced off into the defender...I'm sure you Dallas fans are happy that you have Laurent Robinson. He's been clutch lately.

fixed. Yes being a Cowboys fan I have to like the guy lol.

Wow, surprised how kind people have been in this thread so far, but I guess it's early. The Romo bashers must still be sleeping or saw this thread and thought, "that's too easy". If you are a Dallas Cowboy fan then you want nothing more than to see Romo succeed. His window is starting to close but he still has time. He has some humps he has to get over but has all the talent in the world to get over them. I really think the jury is still out on how Romo will go down in Cowboy history but I know the fans are starting to get inpatient while they wait to see.

Not really a fan. I want to like Romo because he's a Wisconsin kid but his choking in the playoffs makes it really hard to take him seriously.

Back