Scheffler rolling Olson?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED

If he gets that part of his game locked down look out-- I had heard about the brand from either you or @Canadan - can't remember which.

Interesting. Not familiar with them, but if he can start draining putts, he could really separate himself.

Hopefully this will help his putting woes, don't know much about the brand myself.

• Staff
If he gets that part of his game locked down look out-- I had heard about the brand from either you or @Canadan - can't remember which.
Probably both hahaha

Probably both hahaha
Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

The brand was the Lambcrafted disruptor for a hot minute, in my perspective. Ridiculous craftmanship (that at some point went to beyond an extreme level of boutique) on one off designs, and he had a nice following.

Then, he fell off the face of the earth. Zero communication to anyone (not sure what that looked like for custom orders) for I think 9 months, and then magically returned with new thoughts suggesting Tour engagement.

All feels pretty weird to me. Kinda lame.

He need to be testing mallets. I don't care what he is using, the blade is not his friend.

saw that yesterday. seems like this is pretty huge for olson. his putters are beautiful.

The brand was the Lambcrafted disruptor for a hot minute, in my perspective. Ridiculous craftmanship (that at some point went to beyond an extreme level of boutique) on one off designs, and he had a nice following.

Then, he fell off the face of the earth. Zero communication to anyone (not sure what that looked like for custom orders) for I think 9 months, and then magically returned with new thoughts suggesting Tour engagement.

I'm not sure if the dude slept for a few months there.

Interesting.

I want to add to this, that I think it's super cool to see companies that are effectively propped up by their own social media and word of mouth get a real shot at being present on Tour. The idea that there is room in that space for success is great, and gives others a reason to at least try to showcase their unique take on our game.

Not to say that Tour existence from other small brands isn't done wrong - we've seen that a bit too haha

I'm surprised more of the boutique putter brands haven't got a bit more play on the tour.

Swag and Lamb are ones I have seen before this and i'm sure there have been others, but it's pretty rare.

saw that yesterday. seems like this is pretty huge for olson. his putters are beautiful.
Hopefully it explains why he ghosted customers for months….

I'm surprised more of the boutique putter brands haven't got a bit more play on the tour.

Swag and Lamb are ones I have seen before this and i'm sure there have been others, but it's pretty rare.
Because Scotty will make them literally anything they want.

Money runs that show.

He need to be testing mallets. I don't care what he is using, the blade is not his friend.
I was going to say the same thing.

I followed him on instagram along with Lambcrafted.. and i wondered what happened... because he was posting quite a bit and had his brother in long drive and seemed to be rolling.. then everything seemed to stop randomly

I followed him on instagram along with Lambcrafted.. and i wondered what happened... because he was posting quite a bit and had his brother in long drive and seemed to be rolling.. then everything seemed to stop randomly
His story is he was off refining and working with some “big. Ames”, this would check the big name box.

But it was still out of nowhere and he ghosted quite the following.

Sheffler needs the 21% closer to the hole on mishits from the new Odyssey AI Line!

His story is he was off refining and working with some “big. Ames”, this would check the big name box.

But it was still out of nowhere and he ghosted quite the following.
Weird... you would think that would be something you want to show all your followers and potentially gain new followers?

Weird... you would think that would be something you want to show all your followers and potentially gain new followers?
It was really strange.

The guesses on the facebook fan group were pretty funny. I think someone even threw around tax evasion and jail or something haha

Most of them were better reasons to ignore your following than "I was working with some people on some stuff"

What makes putting with this different from his scotty?

Back