WTB Scotty Cameron or Bettinardi - Plumber Necks ONLY

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Title says it all. Whatcha got?

I have an older bb8 in near mint condition, honeycomb face with copper insert. Super stroke grip, 35”.

Pm me if interested and I’ll send pics.

I have an older bb8 in near mint condition, honeycomb face with copper insert. Super stroke grip, 35”.

Pm me if interested and I’ll send pics.
Certainly have interest. Would need to see some pictures. That said, I dont believe NON Albatross Club members can participate in trades or sales.

I have a Special Select double-wide. Like pictured. I could send pics of actual putter later if interested.
1710532815936.png

i have a betti tiki i bought off @Jman years ago

Certainly have interest. Would need to see some pictures. That said, I dont believe NON Albatross Club members can participate in trades or sales.
I'll get some pictures. I have some For Sale ads that were approved so I guess that's up to you if you don't want to do business with me.
I have 100% feedback on ebay....

I'll get some pictures. I have some For Sale ads that were approved so I guess that's up to you if you don't want to do business with me.
I have 100% feedback on ebay....
Happy to review the pictures and go from there

IMG_0810.jpegIMG_0811.jpegIMG_0813.jpegIMG_0814.jpegIMG_0815.jpegIMG_0816.jpegIMG_0817.jpegIMG_0819.jpegIMG_0818.jpegIMG_0820.jpegIMG_0821.jpeg

Wow that's filthy. Wonder what head shape it is akin to....

headcover is 10/10

head is probably 9.5/10. when i got it from @Jman it was 10/10. there's a little rust spot in the cavity now, and a little of the finish rubbed off high heel.

iirc he didn't have the original shaft or grip, so now it has a black shaft and that golf pride grip.

as far as what shape? i'm not a putter connoisseur like many. to my eye it looks like a newport.

headcover is 10/10

head is probably 9.5/10. when i got it from @Jman it was 10/10. there's a little rust spot in the cavity now, and a little of the finish rubbed off high heel.

iirc he didn't have the original shaft or grip, so now it has a black shaft and that golf pride grip.

as far as what shape? i'm not a putter connoisseur like many. to my eye it looks like a newport.
Oh for sure it's a Newport shape. I meant inside of the Betti lineup. BB1? Maybe

Looks like the bb1 head, love the honeycomb face on that!

the craftsmanship is really great. and the feel out of the middle is amazing. unfortunately it's not a shape my yippy hands will let me game, so it's lived in my office since 2018 or 2019.

Last edited:
Back