Seamus Golf Review

The recent purchases by everyone has me pondering Seamus covers again to rotate with my r&f old glory ones.

Got the book in the mail, honestly it feels more like an art book than a catalog, some cool stuff inside!
IMG_8582_zps6xset9u2.jpg
IMG_8581_zpsqonawpyg.jpg

Got the book in the mail, honestly it feels more like an art book than a catalog, some cool stuff inside!
IMG_8582_zps6xset9u2.jpg
IMG_8581_zpsqonawpyg.jpg

Did the book arrive with a recent purchase or did it just appear in the mail?

The recent purchases by everyone has me pondering Seamus covers again to rotate with my r&f old glory ones.
I am considering adding hybo cover to the bag. They do have the American flag in the hybo, but not the fairway which I think is a little strange. I may bite the bullet in a couple of months and add it to the bag.

Did the book arrive with a recent purchase or did it just appear in the mail?
You could request one free off their site.

Got outbid on a scorecard holder on eBay this weekend.. A bit disappointed especially after realizing that Seamus was sold out of all them.

Hopefully they restock them with some more blue options, although I did see some slightly used ones that looked less than stellar with the tartan material... Maybe some refinement is needed first.

The handbook is very well done. I couldn't imagine spending that much on headcovers but I might just take the plunge.

I'm so tempted to buy this. I just can't get myself to spend $55 on a putter cover.

a88aad1ca4c97e75b2c14f7d60304de1.jpg

Picked up a new fairway headcover from Seamus. Having a few family members and friends in law enforcement, the headcover certainly takes on another meaning for me.

Not the same colors as my driver headcover, but the same theme and that works for me.

da90a28ef8d6cee2303938f307c97b86.jpg

I still love that one Aaron. So freaking cool with a ton of meaning.

Very sharp aaron

Picked up a new fairway headcover from Seamus. Having a few family members and friends in law enforcement, the headcover certainly takes on another meaning for me.

Not the same colors as my driver headcover, but the same theme and that works for me.

da90a28ef8d6cee2303938f307c97b86.jpg

Love that head cover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, that looks incredible Aaron.

Back