SeeMore Mini Giant HTX Putter Review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For a company that is so intrinsically tied to a single piece of technology, SeeMore Putters has steadily grown their catalog of options over the years. Of course, the technology we mention is called Rifle Scope Technology (RST). By now, most of us should be very familiar with RST and “Hide the Red Dot”, a system that encourages consistency in aiming, setup, and the putting stroke. The original SeeMore putter, the FGP, is impossible not to recognize. It’s a Tour proven design, and it did inspire an offshoot or two, but golfers have varying tastes and needs. The company had to find a way to incorporate RST into different head shapes, hosel designs, and eventually into high MOI putters.

Continue reading...

This one interests me. Hope to try for the feel.

Excellent write up.

They did a really good job on the overall shaping. It looks great. RST does its job well. I want to give this one a roll.

Big fan of SeeMore! It keeps winning the putter battles in my bag.

Great write up @Hawk . Really like how it frames the ball, and the overall look is nice.

• Staff
Thanks gents. Will get a thorough workout on some quick greens this week. Trial by fire.

Really nice write-up Ryan!

I feel like this thing frames the ball insanely well. I like this head shape a lot

@Hawk are you brining this one with you? Looks really good.

Love everything about the shape of this one, and really like they offer it in a longer CB option as well.

This is the one, I want. It looks so good.

I like this a lot. I was really impressed by my SeeMore MiniGiant. It rolls extremely well. The only negative about that putter is the head shape. It's not my favorite. I am a mallet guy.

Let’s face it, I may not spend that much on a putter but she is a thing of beauty. So it’s a debate at the moment.

Let’s face it, I may not spend that much on a putter but she is a thing of beauty. So it’s a debate at the moment.
Maybe a trip over to Nashville to get fit?

great write-up. This is one of the better looking Seemore putters IMO. they did a good job on the overall size and shape of the head. I'd definitely give it a roll if I saw it in store.

Oh boy!!!!! What a write up @Hawk ! This has been what I’ve looking for in a review on this putter. It looks better than what I thought. Gotta find a way to roll one for sure!

Oh boy!!!!! What a write up @Hawk ! This has been what I’ve looking for in a review on this putter. It looks better than what I thought. Gotta find a way to roll one for sure!
Thank you! I think I liked it even more when I got it on faster greens yesterday.

Thank you! I think I liked it even more when I got it on faster greens yesterday.

The perimeter weighting of the @seemoreputters MiniGiant family gives unreal stability and forgiveness across the face. The face balanced at impact due to weighting and geometry of putter is pretty unreal.

So, when you were on the faster greens yesterday what made you like it more? Did it seem like you had better control of the putter head, or something different?

The perimeter weighting of the @seemoreputters MiniGiant family gives unreal stability and forgiveness across the face. The face balanced at impact due to weighting and geometry of putter is pretty unreal.

So, when you were on the faster greens yesterday what made you like it more? Did it seem like you had better control of the putter head, or something different?
Our greens are just growing in at home, so you really have to hammer putts. Just being able to put a smooth stroke on the ball has been nice. Also, it seems to handle lag putts really well.

Back