SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

okay, I am confused. I always considered rounded shoulders to be slumping/slouching. Can you provide a description of the difference?

Thanks.

Duey said it perfect. Slumping shoulders are more forward leaning. Seemore wants your shoulders more back. It's something that I really have to concentrate on because the slumping feels normal. Once I pulled them back a little I could feel a huge difference. This is probably the toughest part for me. I can do everything right in practice. It's when I get on the course that everything just fades away and I just jump back to my old habits.

So yesterday at the range I decided to roll my Yes Tracy II Blade since I haven't really rolled it since April. OH MY GOODNESS it was bad. I tried everything I thought I knew worked with that putter. Granted it was only one session but it was so so SO BAD! This is not a bad putter by any means and I really rolled it respectably before I got the SeeMore. All in all though of course being one session I'm not sure I could go back to a blade unless it was center shafted at a minimum. I rolled the SeeMore in league tonight I ended with one 3 putt and 2 one putts for 17 putts and for me thats not so bad. Again, it all comes back to repeatable strokes and the RST and SeeMore provide that track for me.

It's official... I have my order in!
I stepped up to the Black Gunmetal mFGP CS... I was prepared to step up to the little higher price since I really feel I will benefit greatly with it in my bag. I have been adopting the SeeMore philosophy/set-up with my current putter and I have been more consistent and hitting my lines better. And with the RST it will be a lot easier finding a consistent set-up. So I wanted to have the putter that Ted and I thought would fit me best. I also LOVE the looks of this putter and so much in putting is confidence and looking at this beauty how can I not be a little more confident?

productimage-picture-mfgp-cs-gunmetal-165_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-mfgp-cs-gunmetal-162_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Ted said he was going to throw in the Triangulator and the Pat O'Brien DVD! I was ready to pay for them... AWESOME!!!

If you are looking for a putter, please do yourself a favor and PM SeeMorePutters and get started talking to Ted! This is the most thorough putter consultation I have ever had and we never met in person... I haven't even hit one putt with my new :seemore: and I am already more confident in this SeeMore than my current gamer.

*** Ted also wanted me to tell everyone 'Hi!' ***

CongratsThats a nice choice I was testing that one before I got my Si4. I love it ! Ted helpme pick mine out to . He is a Great guy. Everyone at Seemore makes you feel like family

So yesterday at the range I decided to roll my Yes Tracy II Blade since I haven't really rolled it since April. OH MY GOODNESS it was bad. I tried everything I thought I knew worked with that putter. Granted it was only one session but it was so so SO BAD! This is not a bad putter by any means and I really rolled it respectably before I got the SeeMore. All in all though of course being one session I'm not sure I could go back to a blade unless it was center shafted at a minimum. I rolled the SeeMore in league tonight I ended with one 3 putt and 2 one putts for 17 putts and for me thats not so bad. Again, it all comes back to repeatable strokes and the RST and SeeMore provide that track for me.

I feel you spaceman. I dont want to play with any others either.Unless its a SeeMore

Mostly a matter of having them back farther so your chest is slightly out. Thats possibly the #1 part of the position thats tough for me to get into, but I do stay on line much better when I do, plus in time you can feel the release more pronounced.

I've been concentrating on getting into a 'athletic' position.
It's kind of like shooting free throws... just because it's suppose to be an easier shot doesn't mean you should slack and just throw it up... You go through your routine, get in your athletic stance, focus and make the shot...

This shoulder talk is really interesting to me. I've seen much better results by doing the same thing, but didn't really realize it was a Seemore recommendation. I was just messing with postures and noticed that I had a much more stable stroke that took my hands/wrists out of it.

This shoulder talk is really interesting to me. I've seen much better results by doing the same thing, but didn't really realize it was a Seemore recommendation. I was just messing with postures and noticed that I had a much more stable stroke that took my hands/wrists out of it.

Have you watched the YouTube videos that I have posted links to that were sent to the testers from Ted? If not, I can repost if you need them.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Will you post the links? Alot of times, vids get posted during the day and I can't watch them. Then I forget to go back at night. I'll sub the thread so I remember to watch them. Thanks!

Will you post the links? Alot of times, vids get posted during the day and I can't watch them. Then I forget to go back at night. I'll sub the thread so I remember to watch them. Thanks!

Here ya go:

Posture -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkb_YcdS2Z8

RST Technology and Pat O'Brien -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPn5n9YSkGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5EPRT-rvc

Hands in Middle of Stance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOyO-RqkO8

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Banana Man!

I'm loving it. I dont know if I could use anything else. My Si4Kicks PUTTS.

I'm a victim of this thread... but I'm hoping the real victims are my playing partners...

My mFGP CS is arriving today!

Make sure to post pics!!

Thanks again for posting this. I officially want a Seemore right now.

Your welcome man - they really are very solid putters. Even though it kinda went against what Pat O'Brien teaches with grip I went ahead and put on the Super Stroke (Slim) last week and really liked putting with it. It took some of the hands out of it and I feel in much better control of the putter head and the path it takes back and through.

I know a lot of you testers went with the Si line... partially because you were somewhat restricted. How do you guys feel about the insert?

I love the insert on mine. great feel and very solid. I would not go back.

I received my SeeMore Blakc GunMetal mFGP CS last night... what a beauty! I almost don't want to putt with it and get it dirty, but it feel too good to leave it sitting around.
I picked out the Feel Tec Oversized Grip, I have(had) a tendency of using my hands and wrists too much, I'm hoping the larger grip helps me to loosen the grip up a little more and use my bigger muscles.
I got the Black SeeMore headcover as well as another Bronze colored one, that really stands out. I also just recently picked up one of the 2011 THP putter cover as well... So I'll have to see which one brings me the most luck and go that route.
Ted Also through in a Triangulator for me and I wanted to buy the Pat O'Brien DVD, but he through that in too! AWESOMENESS!

Here are a few pics:

IMG00121-20110824-2347.jpg

IMG00123-20110824-2348.jpg

IMG00126-20110824-2349.jpg

IMG00127-20110824-2350.jpg

IMG00128-20110824-2351.jpg

Very nice couldbeu - congrats!! Looking forward to hearing how the RST system works for you.

Congrats on the new putter, couldbeu!

Thanks guys!

I've been working on the 'SeeMore' putting system for the past week+ while talking to Ted, who has been extremely helpful. Just until now, I haven't been able to use the RST to make sure my set up is solid and consistent. So it was hard to tell last weekend if my pushes were because of a bad stroke or bad set-up. Now if I focus with the RST I can make sure my set-up is consistent and take one variable out of the equation.

I hit a handful of putts last night and I felt very comfortable with this putter! The feel is amazing! JB would call it 'buttery'... And mishits (I may have had one or two) weren't harsh, which I thought they might be not having addition weighting on the heel and toe (like an anser style putter). The roll appeared to be very tight... I can't wait to get this bad boy to the course and have it start paying for itself...

Since I felt comfortable with the putter I sent Ted a few videos to critique and make sure I'm on the right track before I start putting a bunch of reps in and try to make things more permanent. I'm waiting to hear back...

My plan from here is to see what Ted says... make any necessary adjustments. I'll be putting a bunch of reps in tonight while watching the Barclays on DVR. I'm going to try to jump in with a bunch of guys in a skins game tomorrow and see how things go... I'm going to try to get some real course video of a few putts for Ted to take a look at.
I'll put some more reps in on Saturday... and make adjustments if needed. And then I have a Texas Scramble tournament on Sunday. So the goal is to be ready and comfortable for the tournament... Hopefully by then most of my putting will feel more 'natural'.

I received my SeeMore Blakc GunMetal mFGP CS last night... what a beauty! I almost don't want to putt with it and get it dirty, but it feel too good to leave it sitting around.
I picked out the Feel Tec Oversized Grip, I have(had) a tendency of using my hands and wrists too much, I'm hoping the larger grip helps me to loosen the grip up a little more and use my bigger muscles.
I got the Black SeeMore headcover as well as another Bronze colored one, that really stands out. I also just recently picked up one of the 2011 THP putter cover as well... So I'll have to see which one brings me the most luck and go that route.
Ted Also through in a Triangulator for me and I wanted to buy the Pat O'Brien DVD, but he through that in too! AWESOMENESS!

Here are a few pics:

IMG00121-20110824-2347.jpg

IMG00123-20110824-2348.jpg

IMG00126-20110824-2349.jpg

IMG00127-20110824-2350.jpg

IMG00128-20110824-2351.jpg

Very nice man. Congrats on the new putter. I am certain you will love it. I got a little worse before I got better, so keep that in mind. I takes a little time and effort, but the results are worth it.

Awesome buddy, congrats on the new additions. Good luck moving forward and lean on Ted, I really think the guy enjoys being able to help all of us. If you feel comfortable posting your videos here, I'd love to see them. I won't critique them, we are all learning and thats Teds job, its just fun seeing the changes a person makes over time. I might even see if I can find an old video of before SeeMore training and after to show where my stance has changed.

Congrats again and welcome to the family!

Back