SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Ive even seen a big difference in lining up and reading my putts from the other side and not just behind them. I swear almost every time Ive done that Ive made the putt. For some reason I forget to do it though or get in a hurry. Last round on Sunday I tried to remember and it did seem to make a difference. Didnt make them all but the results are very good.

Ive even seen a big difference in lining up and reading my putts from the other side and not just behind them. I swear almost every time Ive done that Ive made the putt. For some reason I forget to do it though or get in a hurry. Last round on Sunday I tried to remember and it did seem to make a difference. Didnt make them all but the results are very good.

I'm with you 100% on that, Kmac. I did it one time on Sunday (18th hole) on a very confusing downhill read and drained my only long one of the day. I would have never gone with the line I did without that other read.

I'm with you 100% on that, Kmac. I did it one time on Sunday (18th hole) on a very confusing downhill read and drained my only long one of the day. I would have never gone with the line I did without that other read.

See that. I kept reading one thing from the other side and then when I got behind the ball I didnt see the same read. Id not trust it, change my line and then miss it because the first one was correct. I need to start trusting that first read.

See that. I kept reading one thing from the other side and then when I got behind the ball I didnt see the same read. Id not trust it, change my line and then miss it because the first one was correct. I need to start trusting that first read.

That's funny you say that. As I set up to the ball on that putt I looked at the hole and said that there was no way I was on the right line, but I just decided to trust it anyway. Sure enough I was right. Second guessing is the worst thing I can do.

I got hold of Ted at Seemore today to see what he thought about the video I posted and this was his response:

Stroke looks very nice. Shoulders and hips are very square and head stays nice and still. If I were to by nicky picky I would take a look at the width of your feet. I would make make your stance a "hair" wider. I mean just a "hair" wider. This might help with balance just a little bit more.

The follow through or the "release of the putter head" looks very nice as well as the tempo.

Gave me a decent feeling going forward. Obviously still have plenty to work on, but things are improving at least.

Date: August 14,2012
Temp/conditions: 84* Soaking wet
Green Speed conditions: Slow
Course: Waltz Chip and Putt

Well kept up my practice regiment today. After seeing how much my handicap and game has improved with my short game lessons this past summer i really will be trying to keep most of my practice time on short game. With a heavy emphasis on putting. Especially since Putting has always been the weakest part of my game by leaps and bounds for almost my entire golfing career. Honestly with the new success i have had with the SeeMore way of putting and my mFGP2 i am learning so much about what i need to do to improve and take it to the next level. I have always practiced a lot and even spent a good chunk of time practicing putting but i really will be trying to get my putting to the next level and i think with the system i have in place and the confidence i have with my putter now can take me there. I know some of you think you understand how much i love putters but its almost an obsession i mean i google all different types and models i wanna try every one that i can and the fact alone that i am willing to keep this one putter in the bag for the duration of the testing let alone till im done the pro/am and probably the rest of my season at the least is a huge deal for me. i was thinking about it today and how although im curious to some extent i don't feel the need to try anything else. Not saying theres gonna be a fire sale or anything but i just think it speaks volumes to SeeMore and their product and their putting system and their customer service which has also been amazing. I have emailed Ted a few times on things that i had questions about and he always has gotten right back to me and has gone above and beyond anything i would expect from a company even if i am testing his product.

Anyway to todays practice session. well the weather isn't looking great for the rest of the week and although i am going to try to sneak out for a round/practice session tomorrow the rain broke for a few hours today and i went right to the chip and putt to get in some practice time. i played 18 holes shot +4 every hole is a par 3 obviously. but i didn't 3 putt anything and although the greens today were ridiculously shaggy wet and slow i did manage to pick up the speed rather quickly and drain quite a few one putts to save par or make birdie. i wanted to touch on something here i know there are threads about changing putters depending on the speed of greens and i was always not maybe an advocate of doing it but being on the side that i don't think it hurts you as much as some people may have thought. of course when you own 22 putters you tend to change them quite often. today def swayed me away from that quite a bit for example yesterday i played on a course that the greens were really fast for me. and i was putting lights out today the greens were the exact opposite and although i don't want to putt on these types of greens a lot during the next month i mean they are that shaggy most of the summer with the weather being the way its been, it didn't take me long to adjust and my distance control for the most part was spot on. i did leave a few short but they were uphill putts mainly and one for sure hit a few ball marks and such.

I am still amazed at how many of my putts that i miss are sitting right at the hole, even from far away like over 30' i tend to just miss but my distance control is so good its a tap in 2 putt (hopefully for par or birdie). i will be really doing a bunch of drills here this month and im interested in seeing how much lower my putts per round and putts per GIR can get. i hate to toss out a number of putts per round because i always feel like theres a ton of factors that go into that, so ill be keeping a close eye on my putts per GIR and hoping that drops even lower than it already has. i still feel like the biggest difference for me for my career low round and the biggest factor of me playing well at this pro am is gonna be my putting by far. And i really feel like i am gonna have to drain some putts for birdie to pull my weight.

After my chip and putt round i went to the practice green and played 2 putt again and i said i wouldn't leave till i made every cup in 2 putts or less. i did it on the first try. this is where i spend a lot of time practicing so it wasn't that difficult. so i will be finding some new places to practice my putting and with quicker greens that i can go to and practice on. I feel like i need to pick up the difficulty of my practicing also so when im putting on fast greens i don't stumble like i have always done. i really wonder how and if me keeping the same putter will help alleviate the issues i have from going to what i consider normal greens to fast private country club greens. it should be very interesting to see what happens. Although when i went to meet with my SPi instructor Andy at his Country club the greens were VERY fast and i thought i putted rather well and we went to green to green and tried to look at different putts. although i will have to adjust how i read the greens i think that was the biggest difference for me when i did that with him. i remember the first putt i tried blew by the hole and was on a bad line and i was blown away by how fast it was. i'll be sure to keep everyone updated. i am gonna try to get out to some nicer courses to practice on for the most part till then.

Very nice Bucky. You had me at "soaking wet", send some of that down south buddy.

Glad to read your success on the distance control on the different paces of the greens, buying in to the SPi AND to your practice/prep/methodology seems like it is really doing wonders.

I absolutely love and am impressed by the dedication to get your putts per round down, and congrats on the previous post about the pro-am dude! I'm also 100% behind you on not wanting to put a number on that because of all the variables of a round like GIR's and other things because its so true, those little variables can distort your point of view on whether it really was a truly good putting round or not.

Very nice Bucky. You had me at "soaking wet", send some of that down south buddy.

Glad to read your success on the distance control on the different paces of the greens, buying in to the SPi AND to your practice/prep/methodology seems like it is really doing wonders.

I absolutely love and am impressed by the dedication to get your putts per round down, and congrats on the previous post about the pro-am dude! I'm also 100% behind you on not wanting to put a number on that because of all the variables of a round like GIR's and other things because its so true, those little variables can distort your point of view on whether it really was a truly good putting round or not.

thanks Jman... i mean for the most part especially since doing reviews on my rounds you can kinda just tell if you were putting good or not. i mean thats what i have looked and and went with for my reviews. even rounds where i had 36 putts and stuff some of them i really felt like i still was putting really well i just wasn't putting myself in great places on greens to make putts but i was still 2 putting and making pars or bogeys if i wasn't on in regulation. and i feel like my putting is more on than off lately. id love to total up all of the different length putts and how many i made from each distance and see where im at compared to the pros. i mean they keep those stats like crazy. be interesting to see at least.

Buck I know what you mean about this process showing you other areas that need attention. It's nice to take one aspect sorta out the game or out if the worry zone. I've wondered how this series of testing would affect a man that has an obsession with flat sticks. I wonder if you will stick with the program when it's complete. Its more of an internal thought process for me because you do enjoy putters so much. Does your love for putters push you toward more SeeMore putters. Either way the methodology we are learning will carry over into what ever we do in the greens. Keep it bro, I'm really enjoy this process as I know you are and following along with everyone.

Buck I know what you mean about this process showing you other areas that need attention. It's nice to take one aspect sorta out the game or out if the worry zone. I've wondered how this series of testing would affect a man that has an obsession with flat sticks. I wonder if you will stick with the program when it's complete. Its more of an internal thought process for me because you do enjoy putters so much. Does your love for putters push you toward more SeeMore putters. Either way the methodology we are learning will carry over into what ever we do in the greens. Keep it bro, I'm really enjoy this process as I know you are and following along with everyone.

i think i could get another SeeMore in my collection down the road. i am interested in the Proto pictures i have seen or id love an mFGP to have a blade thats almost identical to my mallet to try out. its what my SPi instructor has and i've rolled it a few times although its a little short for me but i was torn on which one i wanted originally but now im glad i went with what i did for sure. As for the Methodology of everything even if i did change putters which i dunno what is gonna happen i wouldn't change anything that i have learned in this process. I talked to Andy my SPi instructor about this in length with my time with him. i like to put other putters into play i always have. but the RST is one of the big reasons i've become so comfortable with the way that i feel standing over a putt its like the cue that everything is right and im ok to make my putt. i havn't really used any other putters since the testing has started so i dunno even now something without it would make me feel compared to it. i know certain people JB included i believe said that even when they aren't gaming their SeeMores that they take it out from time to time to get their putting stroke back and almost use it as a training aid for their putting and i can definitely see how that could work for some people also.

I'm really impressed with the work you are putting in, Buck. It sounds to me like a huge thing for you has been your ability to control your speed, which is something I'm seeing some improvement in as well.

I spent 30 minutes indoors practing just on the stroke last night, but nothing huge. I actually put a mark on my mat that is right in line for a straight putt. Just stroke work and nothing else like alignment.

As always, each new review post will include links to my previous one's in the "Reference Link" section, as it gets to be more and more crowded with additional review/thought posts those links will obviously go into spoiler tags.

REFERENCE LINKS:

• Initial Thoughts/Process: CLICK HERE
  • Pre SPi Putting Breakdown: CLICK HERE
  • SeeMore mSeries Fitting PART 1: CLICK HERE
  • SeeMore mSeries Fitting PART 2: CLICK HERE
  • Stance Evolution and Medicine Ball Aid: CLICK HERE
  • Round 1, 2, and 3 General Rundown: CLICK HERE
  • Round 4 Rundown and mFGP2 Thoughts: CLICK HERE
  • Round 5 Rundown: CLICK HERE
  • Round 6/7 and Stance Drill: CLICK HERE
  • Round 8 Rundown and mFGP2 Thoughts: CLICK HERE
  • Round 9 Rundown: CLICK HERE
  • Round 10 and Practice Rundown: CLICK HERE
  • Round 11 Rundown: CLICK HERE

ROUND OVERVIEW
:

Date: 8/12/12
Played: 18 Holes
Weather: 98* and 5 MPH Winds
Round(s) Rundown:
8_12_12Cimarron18.jpg

Total Putts: 33
GIR's: 10/18

PUTTING BREAKDOWN:

8_12_12Cimarronputting.jpg

• 40+ Feet - 0 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
    • None
  • 30-39 Feet - 3 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
    • Left 12, 5 and 3 feet
  • 20-29 Feet - 4 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
    • Left 1, 4, 3, and 6 feet
  • 15-19 Feet - 4 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
    • Left 1, 2, 1, and 2 feet
  • 10-14 Feet - 4 Attempt(s) and 1 Made
    • Left 1, 3, and 7 feet
    • Made from 10 feet
  • 5-9 Feet - 5 Attempt(s) and 5 Made
    • Left 2 and 0.5 feet
    • Made from 9, 8, 6, 5 and 7 feet
  • 2-4 Feet - 8 Attempt(s) and 5 Made
    • Left 0.5 feet
    • Made from 4, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 4, and 3 feet
  • 1 Foot In - 5 Attempt(s) and 5 Made
    • Made all

PERFORMANCE THOUGHTS:

So, I had a disaster 11 holes the other day where I waled off the course because I couldn't hit anything but a hook and it infected EVERYTHING, no good was coming from finishing that round so I went home and I took about a week long break from playing to try and get my legs back. I've played a TON of golf this summer and a break was needed, thats no excuse for slowing on updates, but I made up for it this week, this update will be one of 4 rounds I put up before the end of the week.

This round, talk about a battle. The 78 looks nice, the 33 putts looks ok with 10 GIR's, but it does not tell the tale. I hit THREE greens on the front and had a total of EIGHTEEN putts! I was mentally gone, I struggled from the tee to and approach shots on the front and I really let it get to me on the front 9 in my putting. I really could not get my head right, now, thats not an excuse, its just a fact. I cannot tell you the last time I had TWO three-jacks on back to back holes! I was out of it and I didn't really realize it and start to turn the tide until the 7th hole. That brings me to a realization, if not for the SPi technique and the RST with the mFGP2 I honest to goodness thing my front nine would have been MUCH more disastrous than 18 putts on the front, I truly do. I was so mentally angry that my only saving grace was the SPi allows me to still set up the same time every time and keep the variables out. Did I have a couple bad misses still? Absolutely, but the damage was minimized by the method and the putter, I truly believe that, and eventually it let me get back into a groove.

From the 7th hole on it started to click much better and that is what let me settle in on the back 9. I got confident on the greens and that in turn started to calm me in other phases. I hit 7 of 9 greens on the back and had 15 putts, if you look at the card, you can see the turnaround. The thing that made me feel the best about the WHOLE round though, was the 18th hole, the 39 footer there that I put to 3 feet left me with a very tired smile on my face. It was a chaotic day.

PARTING THOUGHTS:

I neglected to warm up before this round on the green and looking back that was a big mistake by seeing how much my putting coming around IN the round started to get me in a better place mentally and back into a groove with the NON putter clubs in the bag. Thats crazy to think about, but it did. Shame on me for not taking 5 minutes to warm up on the practice green and groove my putting, that will not happen again, I can assure you of that fact.

I have to say too that when I got angry with myself on holes 1-6ish, I also started shortening my pre-putt routine and I was rushing. This compounded things on my round in my opinion beciase I was not taking a thorough read and I was not SLOWING MY BRAIN DOWN. When I finally got into my routine again and slowed it down a bit (mentally and physically) things came together all around on the golf course. Like I said up top, I reallt credit the RST on the mFGP2 and the SPi method for giving me something simple and effective to lean on when nothing else in my game was going, a 42 to a 36 says more than I can and I know alot of people will think I'm nuts for putting so much credit on the flatstick, but I truly believe it saved my round and my mind, truly.

I should add, I am having some issues with the grip butt cap kind of coming off, but it not a faulty grip, its more to do with the butt-weight in mine. I'm considering just pulling it and replacing it myself since with school starting it will be hard to get down to see Brady, but, I don't want to overstep bounds or anything.

SeeMore m5x Testing Update

SeeMore m5x Testing Update

Jman nice update once again. Good to see some things start to click again.

For myself things didnt start to click again till this past Sunday. I played on Saturday when things were not clicking in a very bad way.

Club Tested: SeeMore m5x

Im not even sure where to start with this round. I guess I'll just get into the numbers because they dont lie and pretty much tell the story. This place is pretty tight with nice fairways and quick greens. I love playing it but if youre wild you will pay for it. I ended up hitting a decent amount of fairways but just couldnt hit an iron to save my life. So I had literally no GIR's and tons of ATV wedge chips up close.

Fairways: 50%
GIR: 1
Total Putts: 33
Putts per hole: 1.8
Putts per GIR: 3
3 putts: 3
Score: 97

That only GIR was the very first hole where I pulled off some wild shot from the trees with a hybrid from 145 that hit the green. I was a mile away and ended up with one of the 3 putts of the day here. That is a number that must come down because 3 putts per GIR is terrible. Then again so is only 1 GIR. One thing that I have realized with this putter testing is just how much putter stats can be misleading and also telling of your game. 33 total putts isnt bad. Or is it? I only had one GIR which I had a 3 putt on from 60 feet. So that means two other holes I three jacked from locations that I chipped to from off the green. So, Im not hitting very many GIR's and when Im chipping up Im still leaving some longer then they should be putts.

DSC00243.jpg

Sunday.

So Sunday I head over later in the afternoon to do one of two things. If it looks open and not too slow Im going to play 9 holes. If it looks slow and busy Im heading to the range / practice green. They talk me into playing 9 because its not very busy. I get into a nice groove for what seems like the first time all year with my irons and have a pretty good day.

Fairways: 43%
GIR: 4
Total Putts: 18
Putts per hole: 2
Putts per GIR: 2.3
3 putts: 1
Score: 43

My putting really wasnt that good on Sunday. I had a lot of missed 1 putt attempts that I should have made. Couple things I think about this. Green conditions were slow and terrible. Every time I play this course after playing a nicer course I struggle on the greens. Even with 18 putts I shot a decent score, which makes think about all the strokes I left out there with my putter. That and the tee shot into the junk on the last hole leading to a triple. I did play an additional 2 holes before leaving, both were a par with a one putt on the first after a good chip and a two putt par on the second.

Tonight.

Tonight I went to the range and spent time with the wedge and the putter only. I did not do one or the other but both at the same time. One ball. One wedge shot to a predetermined hole and then an attempt to one putt. And at the least two putt everything. This is something that seems to be a huge weakness in my game right now. I did this from the fringe back to 60 yards hitting wedges up onto the green and then putting. The greens here just are not that nice for me to feel like putting drills are going to help that much. So I walked away feeling like this was still a very good practice session in more ways then one and that my putting is in a good place.

great write ups Jman and Kmac! Looks like you both hit a little bump in the road. i got out tonight i'll write my review up tomorrow sometime but i really had a horrible round and the only decent thing was my putting and they even just punched the greens so i was happy 2 putting from anywhere for the most part and i didn't have any 3 jacks again although i also didn't hit many GIR. i know i personally just had a bad mental day on the course. and usually the first thing that gets affected is my putting and today that wasn't the case, it was my irons and wedge game that was horrible.

great write ups Jman and Kmac! Looks like you both hit a little bump in the road. i got out tonight i'll write my review up tomorrow sometime but i really had a horrible round and the only decent thing was my putting and they even just punched the greens so i was happy 2 putting from anywhere for the most part and i didn't have any 3 jacks again although i also didn't hit many GIR. i know i personally just had a bad mental day on the course. and usually the first thing that gets affected is my putting and today that wasn't the case, it was my irons and wedge game that was horrible.

Thanks dude. Why are they punching greens in August? That's odd. I hate putting on punched greens with a passion.

Thanks dude. Why are they punching greens in August? That's odd. I hate putting on punched greens with a passion.

dunno they got a ton of rain and stuff but im not sure. course is always in nice shape for what it is though.

I second this. It's beyond frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunno they got a ton of rain and stuff but im not sure. course is always in nice shape for what it is though.

Yeah its rained everyday up that way. Strange.

I second this. It's beyond frustrating.

I almost rather not putt when its like that.

Yeah its rained everyday up that way. Strange.

I almost rather not putt when its like that.

only good thing is there is plenty of things to use as aiming spots on the green. lol i didn't really keep records tonight was more of a practice round and i only played 14 holes due to lightning. just got to make sure you putt a little harder to help keep your speed right with all the bumps the ball will take.

only good thing is there is plenty of things to use as aiming spots on the green. lol i didn't really keep records tonight was more of a practice round and i only played 14 holes due to lightning. just got to make sure you putt a little harder to help keep your speed right with all the bumps the ball will take.

No joke! Easy to find your aim point in front of the ball for sure! Haha

Reference Links:

Latest Review:

8/15/12

EagleCreek
Hot and Muggy
Recent Aerified Greens (10 days Old)
SeeMore m5

I cant recall a worse day for me on the golf course interms of my swing. The warm up seesion weas great, slight draws and long. But after 5th hole my game steadily went down hill. My legs didn't want anything to do with my golf swing. If it hadn't been for my m5 I think my score would have been much higher. when I came to the green I was very confident so it became a task on each hole to get on the green so that I could make the putt.

Spoiler
Hole
Out
In
Total
Distance (Yds)
Par
Score
Fairway Hit
-
-
-
-
-
50%
-
-
-
-
-
50%
50%
GiR
56%
22%
39%
Putts
To Par
E
E
+1
+1
+1
+2
+2
+3
+3
+3
+4
+4
+5
+6
+8
+8
+8
+9
+9
+9
+9

I hit 7 GIR with 2 putts on all but one. The third green yielded my only three putt of the round. I one putted 7 times all on green that I missed and three times to save bogie. I know that game isn't that impressive but those were all very good bogiers if there is such a thing. Every one putt I made went in with some good pace which was a bit surprising since the green were punch 10 days prior. But the amount of rain and heat we have had really healed them quite well. In another week they will be back perfect form. So you can imagine that they were not the smoothest surfaces I have played on in recent months. But the m5 seemed to get the ball on top of the grain and rolled very well on their intended line.

My misses today were really due more to the greens than user error. Breaks that are normally in play didn't take hold as they usually do so some birdie putts stayed out of the hole that I feel would have gone in on well manicured greens. As the day wore on and my mental edge started to fade, I did start leaving putts short dead in the hole. But that was to be expected based on how fast I was losing interest in the round.

My playing partner grabbed the putter on the 7th hole and asked what type of putter I was using. When I told him his answer was "Zach Johnson really put them on the map', I chuckled and explained the process. Since he was using a belly putter I didn't expect him to listen but the reason for his switch was due to the yips and alignement. Ding ding, never waste a moment to sell ort perform when given the stage. I went into full SPi sales mode and I think he may be researching a belly putter from SeeMore. He reallt dug the whole methodology behind SeeMore.

Anyway... even though I made no birdies today I made some pivotal putts that kept my score down. Today that was more satisfying then draining birdies considering how bad I was swing the club. Its nice to know that my putting stroke can hold up under the derress of "left turn clyde" golf swings. Even nicer that my routine has become so second nature that I have to actaully make myself do a check list every so often to make sure I'm not just walking through the round. This routine was not hard to adapt to and is paying off on the greens.

@Jman its like lookingin the mirror when I see you round. I did read your post until after I wrote. The one difference is that my putter and routine really pulled me through the entire round. The frustration that comes from hitting it bad was actually good to feel today. And it seems the same for you since you took a much needed break.

@Kmac I look at your round and say that this guy has a handle on the greens but need sto work on hitting them which I imagine would be more frequent if the tee game was sharp. I'm glad to see that this testing is making you a better putter. Keep it up and I am betting that is starts to creep back toward the tee. It's just a matter of time before one postive starts taking over the game.

@Jman its like lookingin the mirror when I see you round. I did read your post until after I wrote. The one difference is that my putter and routine really pulled me through the entire round. The frustration that comes from hitting it bad was actually good to feel today. And it seems the same for you since you took a much needed break.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I read your post Freddie. Honestly, I've never had that one thing that could pull me through and help me grind it out and get back into a groove so this kind of took me by surprise. I've always been a head case of when it goes south is one phase, the rest will follow. I know now that I need to just take a deep breath and stay in my routine on the greens as a) it works and b) it allows me to catch myself. It was a true revelation round for me dude.

Date: August 15,2012
Temp/conditions: 84* Soaking wet
Green Speed conditions: Slow/aerated greens
Course: Fairways Golf Club

I got out to play the other day on a course that i really enjoy getting out on for practice rounds. its a par 65 i believe it has a bunch of par 3s and no par 5s so i can get a lot of iron practice and i was hoping to work on making good reads and draining a bunch of birdies but a few things really made that not possible during this round. first off i played horribly. not only were my irons absolutely horrible but i didn't make any good chips the ground was really wet and thats always been an issue for me with the way i swing. i come down pretty steep. so it was good and bad for me the bad was i missed a ton of GIR but i also chipped pretty bad so i didn't have any easy putts to save par so at this point i just pretended i was on in GIR and worked on making good reads and making good putts. like i said this was a practice round so i didn't keep any records of my score or putts but i actually was putting pretty well. i didn't 3 putt at all for my round which only lasted about 14 holes due to lightning. i was really happy again with my distance control i know i keep harping on that but when your ball is constantly sitting even with the hole on so many of your putts its difficult to ignore. i did have to adjust due to the aeration of the greens and hit the ball a little harder than i normally would. But i felt like i adjusted quickly. Due to the aeration marks i had a TON of places to aim my putt at and help with aligning my putts i just missed a TON of putts. i think most of them were due to the ball bouncing and moving due to the marks i really felt like i was reading the greens better than before i am gonna work on picking better aiming points when lining up my putts the other thing that i have been working on with lining up my putts was i am squatting farther back from the ball so i can get a better view of the line instead of squatting right on top of the ball and looking over top of the ball from behind i can see the line better when lining it up and it has helped me a little bit in my last practice session and in this practice round. I again was impressed with my ability with my SeeMore to adjust to slow greens from the faster greens i had been practicing on. i know sticking with 1 putter is helping but i have stuck with putters for this long before and i just feel like the SeeMores mFGP2 really has such a great feel to it i just know how hard i need to hit putts and can adjust much quicker than some of my other putters that i have used in the past. So i would say im getting better at reading putts and adjusting to speeds on greens. which i think is gonna be helpful in my game. Honestly besides my driving in my practice round my putting was the only other good thing that i took from it. Again i didn't putt lights out or drain a ton of putts i honestly think i only made 1 putt from over 10' but i didn't 3 putt again and with the conditions id take tap in 2 putts all day every day and my confidence is still high from these rounds where i might not have 28 putts or drain every putt over 30' but its consistent which is huge and i know with more time and practice more of those putts will drop instead of just missing or lipping out.

Back