SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

OH! Just so my boy Duey doesn't think I forgot, I'm cleaning up the man cave now so I can shoot you that drill/trigger video I promised!

Lol, its a man cave, just move the beer cans over and shoot away.

Funny story, i just got a phone call from my buddy who is a decent golfer (single digit) he starts asking me questions about SeeMore and since he saw me with mine about a month ago and was curious about it then i figured he might be interested in buying one, hes a bit of a putter hoe himself although he sells a lot of his back after hes done trying them out and doesn't hoard them like me. He then tells me he's had one for a month and hes never had a putter that has rolled the ball end over end as much as the seemore. He ended up getting a FGP. it was funny having him tell me how great SeeMore was (like i wasn't already aware) for about 15 minutes and we talked for a bit about the company and the grips they have apparently he also has the orange Feeltec oversized grip on his also... he also was asking questions about the RST he said he was seeing some of the red sometimes..... i told him to adjust where the ball was in his stance and a quick adjustment of where his grip was in relation to his zipper solved the problem, he moved it to just left of his zipper.... Hes a really great putter so im interested to get a round in with him now and see if hes putting lights out like i think he will be. Its was just a funny moment hes quite the Cameron Homer and i was surprised he snagged one and kept it from me so long. i guess i really impressed him with my improvement. he saw my old stroke so he knows how far i've come with my putting especially since switching to the SeeMore.

Wow, how cool is that! Sounds like the guy was pretty impressed by your putting.

Wow, how cool is that! Sounds like the guy was pretty impressed by your putting.

i work with the guy so we've played together for about 5 years now hes seen me struggle with my putting for years. it really kind of blew me away that he snagged one. He apparently has been watching a lot of the SeeMore Videos on Youtube. i told him about the blog which im sure hes reading as we speak lol

i work with the guy so we've played together for about 5 years now hes seen me struggle with my putting for years. it really kind of blew me away that he snagged one. He apparently has been watching a lot of the SeeMore Videos on Youtube. i told him about the blog which im sure hes reading as we speak lol

You've led someone to the light dude, bravo! lol

Seriously though, that's so cool to hear, it just flat out works, its just getting people to try them!

Good stuff Buck, always good to convert folks over to the SeeMore side of things. It'll be good to be able to play golf with your buddy and compare thoughts

Good stuff Buck, always good to convert folks over to the SeeMore side of things. It'll be good to be able to play golf with your buddy and compare thoughts

i might snag his FGP lol i know hes not the first i converted. it was just a fun phone call and interesting bouncing some stuff off each other.

Outing number two with the FGP2 and pretty happy.

4 one putts
13 two putts
1 three putt

Of those one putts, one was a 15 footer that I really needed. Another was in the 5 foot range as well. The three putt was just a bad read from above the hole after decent lag. Annoyed me because I hit a GIR on a hole that I rarely hit, but oh well. Speed control continues to be very good. I didn't mess up badly on any lag putts.

Have to say that I love the feel of the FGP2. Very different than the DB4x. It's definitely a quieter sounding and softer feeling putter. The look is getting more normal as well. Happy with the grip change for sure.

Nice hawk, the FGP sounds right for you. I've not tried one or even an os grip, can I get one or two putts with that thing at the outing?

Absolutely, Duey.

The Winn Lite may be my favorite putter grip ever. Doesn't mess with the weight of the club, super soft, I can keep a looser grip, and they look nice.

Good stuff in here as I am just catching up again. Very cool that Buck's Scotty buddy is singing the praises about the SeeMore. Very nice putting round Hawk, and I am wanting to see the vid Jman is getting ready for Duey.
Ole Gray tells me every time we play how well he thinks I now putt since gaming the mFPG2, I know my buddies that play in the blitz with me ever week comment on it regularly.

That putter of yours is so nice looking, DD.

nice round Hawk sounds like your adjusting pretty well.

Definitely room for improvement, but anything less than 34 is usually good for me on my course. I still want one of those Big FGP's.

Duey, videos are done, going to take HOURS to upload though. Damn my rural internet!

Earlier Post:

Spoiler

Intro: Click Here
First Chat with SPI Instructor: Click Here
The arrival: Click Here
Maiden Voyage: Click SeeMore m5
100 Putts: Click Putting Green
Tuskawila: Click live round
Even Par: Click Live round #2
Formal Introduction: Click Here
The meeting: Chan Song Meeting
Videos: Putting Drills
Ist tee time: Click Here
Eagle Creek 7.25 : Click Here
4 Birdies: Click Here
Putting Drills: Click Here
Solid Routine: Click Here
Effortless Power: Click Here
29 Putts : Click Here

Saturday League Play:

I was able to get out an play with my league today and it was a good day on the greens, not so much on the ball striking. I was greeted with a treat and little action against Ray Allen of the Miami Heat (BTW, I lost). I played well in stretches but putted well all day. I didn't capitalize early on a few birdie putts but all in all I feel I putted very well. My speed was on, my distance control was great and 90% of my reads were spot on. **Score card below

Spoiler
Hole123456789Out101112131415161718InTotal
Distance (Yds)459209576369217496447533397370342357534445123145546414557236607363
Par435434454364544344353672
Score635435564413555256353980
Fairway Hit - - - 50% - - - 67%58%
GiR 44% 56%50%
Putts222211112141211112221327
To Par+2+2+2+2+2+3+4+5+5+5+4+4+5+6+5+6+8+8+8+8+8

My goal of sub 30 putts has now happen twice in the span of a week. 29 on Thursday and 27 today. Normally an 80 would really chap my hide, but (9) one putts is pretty good considering the lack luster performance I displayed prior to the putting surfaces. (6) of the one putts were to save bogie, (2) for birdie and (1) to save par. I'll take the 6 bogies over 6 doubles any day of the week. If there is such a thing as good bogies, I had 6 of them. Everyone of the putts was between 4'-6'. My birdies were 12' and 4' (closest to the pin 230 par3) The par save save was a 2' tap in.

I've said it before but it is very evident to me that I am 100% in the SeeMore methodolgy. My routine is set and the honeymoon period is over. Me and my m5 are in a full on very positive relationship. In all my years of playing, I can honestly say I have never come close to the confidence I have with this putter. I really feel like I can do what ever I need to do on the greens. If I can find one negative it would be the missed oppurtunities for birdie. I will be working on my 15' putts on Monday instead of my usual morning 9. I'll save my round for Friday at Tuskawilla with my buddies.

Closing thoughts:

I started my day with the Orange Med. ball while I sipped my coffee. This is the second time I've worked with it prior to a round and the second day I had sub 30 putts. Does one have anything to do with the other? Still to soon to make that big of an assumption. I do think that the med ball drill is building some good muscle memory but I would like to see sub 30 rounds for at least a few more rounds. The neat thing about the ball is that it is one of many tools I have to help me with my putting that SeeMore carries. These tools combined with the wisdom from their SPI instructures has transformed my putting game and freed up my short game. I now hit the shot I want and if its not executed properly, I know I still have the SeeMore to back me up. This is not to say that I am not trying to hit good chip shots but more I know I don't have to perfect. Not having to be perfect allows me to be more aggressive and really go after some flags I would normally play safe. I think I touch on this before, having this putter in the bag has had a positive affect on my entire game.

Back