SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Jman, you might see this question asked in another thread because I lost this one and couldn't remember what thread it was under. Any how in one of your videos you said something about the SPi grip, what it is? As some may know I've been struggling with my putting lately and am at the point of trying anything, including a new grip. Is there a picture or video where you can show us this grip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jman, you might see this question asked in another thread because I lost this one and couldn't remember what thread it was under. Any how in one of your videos you said something about the SPi grip, what it is? As some may know I've been struggling with my putting lately and am at the point of trying anything, including a new grip. Is there a picture or video where you can show us this grip?

This video might help with some of your questions that you might have about the grip.

http://www.seemore.com/technology/2/

The link Seemore just posted right there is AWESOME at explaining it, way better than I can.

If you go back and look here (SeeMore mSeries Fitting PART 1: CLICK HERE ) you can see a couple visuals of the SPi grip and my old one. The SPi style is much more in your fingers and WAY more narrow (at least it was for me), it fees strange at first, but you couldn't pay me to go back now.

That video is what I watched when I first changed my grip for this testing. Really feels more normal now even though I STILL grab my putter and interlock out of habit. But I always catch myself and correct it now.

Thanks guys that helps a lot. I'll try to see if this help

i was watching the LPGA this weekend and michelle Wie looks like she is bowing at a 90* angle when putting and i was thinking HOLY COW thats so far off from what i wanna do it blew my mind how far she was bent over. i kept thinking i couldn't make it 18 holes with my back like that. thats another thing thats really nice about standing more upright i do spend a lot of time on the green practicing and my back doesn't tighten up as quickly as it used to. i get more practice time out there now for sure. always nice seeing people come and go practicing and you are still there for a good while past when they leave.

That was the reason I extended all of my putters to 37" about 2 years ago, just so I could practice putting for more than 10 minutes. When I spoke with John at SeeMore about fitting my putter, when he found out I am 6-4 and was already putting with a 37" putter he agreed that I should stay at that length and stay upright in my putting stance.

Date: August 28,2012
Temp/conditions: 84* wet
Green Speed conditions: Medium
Course: Turtle Creek Golf Course

Total Putts: 31 Putts
GIR: 12/18
Putts Per GIR: 1.9
Putts Per Hole: 1.7

Well i got out today for some much needed golf time after working WAY to much this weekend. the good news was i had some time to work on my one two drill and got to use my SPi medicine ball a lot. I got to spend about 10 minutes on the practice green before i teed off today. I really tried today to make sure i was standing upright and letting my arms hang properly and trying to do the one two drill on the course when i was putting. The one two drill on the course caused some early round putting problems. i displaced the normal swing thought of almost nothingness today (i normally just think of the hole and my ball going into it) with a putting swing thought which i think caused me some issues. but i wanted to stick with it and i think after a few holes i really could incorporate both.

I did start off with a 1 putt to save par from 5 feet but then 3 jacked the next hole for a bogey on a par 5 that i really shouldn't have put my first putt so far past the hole. i really think the one two thought in my head screwed me up there. i settled down after that 1 putting to save par on 3 and 2 putting till 8 there i drained a tough 4 footer for birdie and then on the next hole i drained a 6 foot putt for birdie that was my shot of the day hit a great 5 iron from 210 yards to 6 foot its one of those shots where you get up to the green and after making such a great shot you really want to drain it and i dropped it right in the middle of the cup. on 12 i drained an 12 footer up hill one of the putts that i still seem to leave short more than i'd like i just barely got enough on it to fall but it did for another birdie. and then on the next hole a par 5 i was on in 2 and had a 20' putt with a good amount of break right to left and JUST missed my eagle putt and tapped in for another birdie. i had a lot of longer first putts today since i was playing the tips and had more longer irons into the greens and i had to play them smarter than trying to pin seek most of the day. but i still had a ton of 1-2' putts for my seconds today i did 3 jack another hole on 16 i just plain and simple hit a bad putt on my first one and left myself with a 8' putt that i lipped out. i know it happens so i wasn't to upset about it and i know the other 3 jack was from me thinking about my drill. I really do think the drill helped me today not decelerate and i will def be doing this more hoping this finally gets the darn decelerate out of my putting stroke. its so much better when i don't do it.

All in all i thought i putt really well today even with the 2 3 jacks. i had 7 one putts and 3 of my 4 birdies today were 1 putts and like i said the 4th almost was an eagle. i can't believe it didn't drop even from 20' out. Really can see some confidence building with all of the practice time i have been putting in. i really want to keep working on both of the drills i talked about and i think if i get those down pat which i still think will be a challenge since i have done it for so long, i might have a really solid stroke that i could feel confident moving forward with.

Another great thing about my round today was i played with my buddy who recently told me he got a SeeMore and had been working with it for about a month. We both walked and we spent the whole round talking about the putters. It was very enjoyable for me since i love talking flatsticks with anyone that will talk to me about it. It was really fun watching him putt all day he is still new and needs some more time with it but he was burning edges all day and he kept telling me even though he wasn't draining any putts all of his 2nd putts were within a foot or 2 all day and i am almost positive he didn't have any 3 putts all round. He kept telling me how great the seemore was for him and how already his putting is better than it has ever been. The other great thing was seeing how far i have come because i really saw me at the beginning of the process and i felt like a instructor helping him out and talking to him about how i fixed things and took my putting to the next level.

We also got paired up with 2 other guys today and they both came up to me during the round at separate times and asked me what putter i was using. thats always a great feeling. That has NEVER happened to me before i usually get a TON of people asking me what driver i am hitting but not what putter. i know the one guy is def gonna be grabbing one he was commenting all day how great me and my buddy were putting all round. I think its great when a product speaks for itself out on the course. Like i said i usually get a ton of people asking me what driver i hit since i bomb the ball and when i tell them its a old super tri they drop it cause they know its not really the club since it isn't the newest and "best" thing on the market. but with the SeeMore you really can talk about why it has helped you putt and how the SPi Instruction and way you have changed the way you putt and were fitted has really transformed your putting into what they are witnessing on the course. its been really nice knowing the "weakest" part of my game is impressing other golfers i just met and people that i have golfed with for a long time. Its made this testing process really special for me and i am so glad i was picked and got this opportunity. i just wanted to Thank SeeMore and THP again. its been a blast and i can't wait to see how things go from here for me and see how much more i can improve.

Heres my round breakdown for today.....

Like last time rounded anything inside of a foot up to 1 foot
  • 40+ Feet - 2 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
  • 30-39 Feet - 0 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
  • 20-29 Feet - 5 Attempt(s) and 0 Made
    • Left 3,1,3,8 and 3 feet
  • 15-19 Feet - 1 Attempt(s) and 1 Made
    • Made 15 feet
  • 10-14 Feet - 5 Attempt(s) and 1 Made
    • Left 1,1,1,1 feet
    • Made 12 feet
  • 5-9 Feet - 5 Attempt(s) and 3 Made
    • Left 1 and 1 foot
    • Made 5,6, and 6 feet
  • 2-4 Feet - 5 Attempt(s) and 5 Made
    • Made from 3,3,4,3 and 3 feet
  • 2 Feet and In - 8 Attempt(s) and 8 Made
    • Made all

Nice round and write up Buck. I've received a few compliments on my putting, but not a single person has asked about the putter.

Nice round and write up Buck. I've received a few compliments on my putting, but not a single person has asked about the putter.

i usually ask lots of people what kind of putters they are using. but i have a thing for putters.

i usually ask lots of people what kind of putters they are using. but i have a thing for putters.

I don't really have to ask, most of the putters I see around here are white.

Just purchased my first See More today . Can't wait to get it on the course and throw my 2 cents in the see more review thread . Lord know with my putting skills , if this putter helps me shave 3 strokes off my card i'll be in here jumping for joy over a see more .

Just purchased my first See More today . Can't wait to get it on the course and throw my 2 cents in the see more review thread . Lord know with my putting skills , if this putter helps me shave 3 strokes off my card i'll be in here jumping for joy over a see more .

congrats what model did you go with?

Si3 Never hit a mallet type putter , but am up to trying just about anything .

good putter i liked the size of it its not huge but should give you some more confidence standing over the ball. good luck and keep us updated!

good putter i liked the size of it its not huge but should give you some more confidence standing over the ball. good luck and keep us updated!
The size of the putter is what caught my eye with see-more's . I have always had the traditional style putters but the weight of the heads are what i think are throwing me off . I just cant seem to get the weight right always seem to heavy and the lighter ones were just a hinderence to my putting . I had an old putter years ago that was really just a small piece of metal and a shaft , that thing was as smooth as butter,I just can't remember what happened to the darn thing .

Congrats on the new putter, you're on the right track, especially if you go for the whole SeeMore method.

Congrats on the new putter, you're on the right track, especially if you go for the whole SeeMore method.
Over the last few weeks of reading the seemore threads you guys have convinced me to atleast give em' a shot . I have read up on the seemore method and look forward to putting it to use .

Over the last few weeks of reading the seemore threads you guys have convinced me to atleast give em' a shot . I have read up on the seemore method and look forward to putting it to use .

I believe you will happy you did. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as you give it a go.

Played today and instead of doing a full write up tonight I just wanted to touch on some stuff I had problems with since they just punched the greens and I'm on tapatalk till tomorrow night and I wanted to get some thoughts out so I don't forget them. So played today had 33 putts and 14/18 GIR. I didn't think that was bad I had no 3 putts but a bunch of 2 putts but with the greens the way they were I was happy with that. I had a few longer second putts than I'd like but the sand wasn't the easiest to get a feel for today. Good news was I drained all of the longer 5-8 footers coming back. I think I had like 3 or 4. I know I could have had an amazing round if the greens werent punched I had a few birdie putts I should have made. And even an eagle putt I just missed. My big thoughts for this round today was I tried the one two drill again during my stroke and I wasn't feeling it and that's when I blew a few putts past the hole that wernt the putts I had been making. I expect them to be no more than 3 feet past the hole now from almost anywhere on the green. So I changed it up a bit and found something that I am def sticking with now in my routine. When I am Taking my pratice strokes I will think one two in my head and get my pace down. Then when I make my actual putting stroke I will keep my head clear and only think of the hole. I did this and it really helped my putts. I didn't catch myself decelerating anymore and I was putting almost all of my putts within a foot or 2. I didn't expect to drain anything long today with the greens punched but I could tell I was putting well. As for the standing upright I did better with that today also only caught myself slouching a couple times and not as bad as I was before. So think I'm still improving. And I also really am happy with the new one two thought before my actual stroke is gonna be better for me personally. Well that's pretty much for my round today just a few thoughts but I really wanted to get them in here before I forgot them. I got a scramble tomorrow hoping to do well. See how many putts I drop!

Nice write up Buck and goodluck in your scramble. Good to hear you found a routine that works, mine has been all over the place lately and as a result, so has my putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice write up Buck and goodluck in your scramble. Good to hear you found a routine that works, mine has been all over the place lately and as a result, so has my putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I def think that staying with one routine along with the consistency of the RST that see more offers has helped a ton. Now I'm just tinkering a little bit and fine tuning it all into something that works great. And is helping to fix my long term putting issues (deceleration).

Bumpy greens ate tough buck but it sounds like you handled them like a champ. When you say you're more upright, how ate you achieving that? Narrow stance or less flex in the waist?

Like the 1-2 thoughts during ur preshot routine, think I need to try that.

Can you confidently say what type of putts are easier for you now with the seemore over ur other putters? Left to right. Right to left. 4 footers, 10 footers, 50 footers?

Back