Shallow Faced Drivers

The I20 is a shallow faced driver but launches low for a shallow driver... G20 has the same face height but has a higher ball flight

I remember reading the review the THP before, and I did have a chance to hit it at a local demo day here but this may be the modern day shallow face driver you are looking for - but it may be pricey....

Maruman Shuttle i4000x Driver

I remember hitting it quite well off the deck but ballooning it off the tee.
I'm not sure if they have it in lefty come to think of it....

Picked up the reshafted Orlimar. 43" Mitsubishi Rayon Javlin shaft, 10.5* head the size of my TEE 3W.

Tomorrow the experiment begins. lol. Low bullets I can work right or left. I hope.

Kevin

Picked up the reshafted Orlimar. 43" Mitsubishi Rayon Javlin shaft, 10.5* head the size of my TEE 3W.

Tomorrow the experiment begins. lol. Low bullets I can work right or left. I hope.

Kevin

This post would be better with a picture. Make it happen!

--
Tapatalk2

You aksed. Thanks for your interest.

Kevin

JavlnFX 6 Shaft. I've been spelling it wrong. lol
001-9.jpg

Tour Wrap Grip
003-5.jpg

Head and shaft. That's what she said.
004-3.jpg

Side by side shots with TEE 3W.
005-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

This is what my buddy uses it's a taylormade burner bubble 9.5 driver and it's almost the size of the 3 wood. He seriously hits it off the ground on long par threes and it works awesome It's also really long off the tee and the lower tee height gives it a nice low launch hah
!B1lHBJQ!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjME)M-dBvfSBMfBhqpqmQ~~_35.JPG

This is what my buddy uses it's a taylormade burner bubble 9.5 driver and it's almost the size of the 3 wood. He seriously hits it off the ground on long par threes and it works awesome It's also really long off the tee and the lower tee height gives it a nice low launch hah
!B1lHBJQ!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjME)M-dBvfSBMfBhqpqmQ~~_35.JPG

I could hit that driver 300 yards when it came out. I still have that somewhere too. The original titanium TM with bubble shaft is my favorite golf club of all time.

That club makes me think "I was so much younger then, I'm older than that now." Hell maybe I should dig that out, too. And my Mizzy TP9 blades and Zebra putter. Put into play the dozen Titleist Professional 100 Balata balls I have on the shelf. Go all late '90's retro on golf's ass.

I'd probably shoot a 100.

Kevin

Esox cant wait to read up on how this went. I bet you smoke this thing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The Orlimar is a low launcher, that is for certain. I had one in Portland and it really didn't work in the moist conditions

I could hit that driver 300 yards when it came out. I still have that somewhere too. The original titanium TM with bubble shaft is my favorite golf club of all time.

That club makes me think "I was so much younger then, I'm older than that now." Hell maybe I should dig that out, too. And my Mizzy TP9 blades and Zebra putter. Put into play the dozen Titleist Professional 100 Balata balls I have on the shelf. Go all late '90's retro on golf's ass.

I'd probably shoot a 100.

Kevin

Somedays I'm tempted to find one of these and use it. I am still surprised at the consistency that my buddy gets from it, maybe with older technology I would lose a few yards but I don't mind consistency over distance haha. I did notice though that this shaft gives more back spin sometimes it would balloon real nasty

Back