DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As the trends of clothing change it seems shorter inseams are coming back. What inseam do you like to keep your shorts at? Are you going shorter this year? Have any of your favorites changed?

I know Jackpot Shorts lost an inch in the latest run last fall. These are my favorites and I like the new length. I also like some of the shorter 7" inseam shorts with super stretch like Chubbies makes.

9-11". Not going shorter. That just seems weird to me, and very feminine. I mean, if that's someone's taste more power to them. It's just not for me.

9-10'' is my preferred inseam for shots. I'm 6'2" so that's a good length for me.

Being on the shorter side, I am glad some seem to be getting away from the crazy long ones. No longer than 10 for me or I look dumb.

Being on the shorter side, I am glad some seem to be getting away from the crazy long ones. No longer than 10 for me or I look dumb.
I am short for my waist size (aka overweight) so I have the same issue. Sometimes longer inseams look like I'm playing for the 1991 Michigan Wolverines.

Being not tall with a long torso (IE short legs) I like an inseam in the 8-9 Range, 8 being ideal. 10 I can probably pull off, longer and looks like I am wearing really baggy capri pants..

I also don't need to go too short, I still remember when we were at top golf in Scottsdale with Jamie Sadlowski and there was a guy wearing short shorts and knee high socks.... and it just looked terrible. I believe my response was you shouldn't be showing more thigh than calf brother.

I want to say most of mine are 11" - I'm probably 6'3" give or take with old age. I don't like my shorts to be to short but I also don't want to be swimming in them.

I am short for my waist size (aka overweight) so I have the same issue. Sometimes longer inseams look like I'm playing for the 1991 Michigan Wolverines.

I just picked up 6 different shorts from the tailor I had to have shortened. Luckily I bought them on sale cuz alterations aren't cheap.

I want to say most of mine are 11" - I'm probably 6'3" give or take with old age. I don't like my shorts to be to short but I also don't want to be swimming in them.
👆👆👆👆👆

6-7" Inseam for me.

I am sure most people think that is too short, but I prefer my shorts above my knees by a bit.

I like to show a little thigh.

I like to show a little thigh.
There was a magnificent picture of just that from the MC? live thread - iirc.

I vividly recall because my wife may or may not have lovingly laughed at you.

Depends on a couple of factors. I do like a shorter inseam as I don’t have hugely long legs but I’ve gotten some stares from people about the tattoos on my legs at some courses - don’t always feel like showing them off so I’ll go with a longer pair.

no thanks.....and

Also no tthanks. Just at or right above the knee. no more.....and certainly no less. god i hate trends.

There was a magnificent picture of just that from the MC? live thread - iirc.

I vividly recall because my wife may or may not have lovingly laughed at you.
I'm here to party.

I'm 6'4" and want them to hit an inch or so above the knee.

At least at the knee for me, definitely not shorter.

9-11" for me. I have muscular/larger legs so I also look for looser fitting shorts.

Tight fitting shorts with a short inseam make it look like I'm walking around on overstuffed sausages. :sick:

Y'll crazy with this 6-7" inseam talk. For the beach or working out fine. For a golf course nobody wants to see that much leg

I prefer them right above the knee. They don’t get in the way, but it’s not distracting to others.

I've never actually measured them. I'm old school though with my golf shorts. Many clubs have restrictions to length so I have all of them similar length near knee.

10" is my bare minimum. I prefer just at or an inch below the kneecap.

7-9" is good for me. I don't want to cover my knees. I don't mind shorter shorts but have to make sure I wear those early in the season and consistently. I hate having a white line of untanned leg skin that gets sunburned.

8-9 inches works well for me. If the trend is to go short it will have to happen without me. That leaves me somewhere in the middle which never takes me out of looking presentable.

Back