Flipit

Aka- ApexFan
Reaction score
Handicap
Spring is coming soon and I’d like some new shorts. What is your preference in brands and or model of shorts? Puma? Adidas? Let’s hear it.

Huge fan of the Puma Jackpot shorts. Also like their essential pounce shorts, and those can be had for a cheaper price than Jackpot.

Puma are nice also like Greg norman

The Adidas Ultimate365's are my go to.

Huge fan of the Puma Jackpot shorts. Also like their essential pounce shorts, and those can be had for a cheaper price than Jackpot.
Who makes the essential?

I prefer the Quicksilver amphibian shorts. Lightweight and breathable

im is he cheap one and i go with old navy

Just my luck. My size is sold out. Thanks for the link though.

Guessing you are a 36, here are some colors in 36.

Polo and Nauticus

The Izod shorts are fantastic! I go buy all of the colors available for the season and I am good to go! Usually 20-25 a pair.

Spring is coming soon and I’d like some new shorts. What is your preference in brands and or model of shorts? Puma? Adidas? Let’s hear it.
Bonobos golf shorts - odd sizes, great fits, and different length options.

Guessing you are a 36, here are some colors in 36.

You would be correct. Thanks so much for the heads up. I ordered a couple pairs as well as some Srixon Qatar balls for the free shipping.

I'd bet most of mine are Nike. The Academy Sports house brand aren't terrible, especially for the price. I have one pair of Travis Mathew that actually seem a little big.

Ben Hogan Apparel is great, especially for the price! Also, Izod makes great shorts/pants.

I just bought my first our first golf last fall. Never used them on course yet... got a really good price on some PGA stuff so thought I’d give them a try.

I like the Callaway shorts. Puma are not too bad either.

American Tall. They have longer inseam lengths (12" and 13.5"), and are excellent quality.

Soooo many great choices out there to choose from or to name, I don't have a go to but love Puma, Adidas, Nike, Travis Matthew, Peter Millar, etc., etc.,

Soooo many great choices out there to choose from or to name, I don't have a go to but love Puma, Adidas, Nike, Travis Matthew, Peter Millar, etc., etc.,

Same, but add Penguin, Hurley, Lindeberg, Billabong, Under Armour...

Shorts are the easiest I think. There are so many good choices that suit golf. I'm loyal to length, fit, and style, and fabric. Brand means almost nothing.

Puma would probably win for me based on options, comfort, and price, but I probably have the least of them.

Same, but add Penguin, Hurley, Lindeberg, Billabong, Under Armour...

Shorts are the easiest I think. There are so many good choices that suit golf. I'm loyal to length, fit, and style, and fabric. Brand means almost nothing.

Puma would probably win for me based on options, comfort, and price, but I probably have the least of them.
Penguin, Hurley, Billabong, Oakley are made for people without a backside...... Lindeberg I don't know, but I'll take your word for it

Penguin, Hurley, Billabong, Oakley are made for people without a backside...... Lindeberg I don't know, but I'll take your word for it

lol Do you just mean for lean guys? 'Cause I don't risk blowing out my bad knee every 5 days doing squats for people to tell me I've got no butt. #dontwoundmyasspride

I'll give you that Penguin can run a little tight and have the least stretch though.

Back