Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How many times have you laid awake the night before your round, anticipating and planning out each shot? Shot Scope, the industry leader in shot tracking technology, is introducing a new app feature called MyStrategy that might make your planning a little more effective. This feature is accessible through the Shot Scope mobile app for both iOS and Android, as well as the company’s web dashboard. MyStrategy allows golfers to sync their game performance stats with any new course they are playing and receive advanced insights on how to play each hole from tee to green. This feature is compatible with all Shot Scope’s performance-tracking GPS rangefinders and smartwatches.

Continue reading...

I am so in on this.
If it works as designed (I have not tried it yet), the ability to do this is perfect for planning.

Very interesting. Looking forward to checking this feature out in detail!

This is such a great idea

Looks cool, almost like a Shotscope version of Decade

Well well!!! Call me excited about this! Time to charge up my X5 and head to course.

I saw this on the app the other day. I will have to get a number of rounds under my belt for this to work to my advantage

This is amazing and I can't wait to play around with it. I do this all the time now in a roundabout way. The ability to have my performance overlaid is going to be life changing not just for new courses but also honing in strategies as I improve my game.

I’m interested to play around with this. Wondering what the investment time wise for the golfer is.

I would also assume that using the app in a competitive round would be a no no, right?

This is such a cool feature. It will be interesting to play around with it during the off season.

Just fooling around with it and it is really fascinating! You can factor in wind conditions based on the forecast and plan accordingly! You can see your plotted shots, if you have played the course before and wish to do so. One thing I haven't figured out is how to utilize the dispersion aspect for approach shots.

Great write-up @Hawk! This is an awesome addition to the dashboard, and makes me want to give the X5 another chance.

This. Is. Awesome!

I only clicked around for a little bit but it's just like how I use google earth to check out course plans but so much better!

This is amazing, love that the basic view shows you the dispersion of the club you selected, that you can toggle on and off the shots plotted as well as your shot tendencies, and it will give you distances with elevation taken into account. This is huge for planning on all courses but especially ones you haven't seen, or on those holes that you struggle on regularly.

Love how the shot tendency moves the dispersion for my driver just a touch more left than evenly split.

Wow, that is a very cool sounding addition!

Can't wait to give it a try!

Thanks for the deets @Hawk

This sounds amazing.

Just fooling around with it and it is really fascinating! You can factor in wind conditions based on the forecast and plan accordingly! You can see your plotted shots, if you have played the course before and wish to do so. One thing I haven't figured out is how to utilize the dispersion aspect for approach shots.
It's not a perfect solution, but if you can drag and drop the blue starting point to a place in the fairway and then select your approach club and move you end target over the green.

I'm wondering to, if anyone is like me. I have a hole or 2 at each course I play regularly that just has my number. No matter what I try, still end of with a big number on the scorecards. I'd be curious to look at this feature and how it plays on these difficult holes. Maybe I've already tried it, but what does it show me as the best option to finally figure it out?

I'm wondering to, if anyone is like me. I have a hole or 2 at each course I play regularly that just has my number. No matter what I try, still end of with a big number on the scorecards. I'd be curious to look at this feature and how it plays on these difficult holes. Maybe I've already tried it, but what does it show me as the best option to finally figure it out?
100 % have this at the course I regularly play and can't wait to look this up.

Back