Should I be Upset???

47626.jpg

Some of these will protect you from meatheads at the driving range.

Was this guy hitting the ball good or was it all over the place?

I'm so sorry about that. I had a bad day at the office. And, yes, it was a TM R9. Next time I'll use my putter.

uhhh, it's a driving range.

However, should this happen again I think you should speak your mind. I'm kind of curious as to what happens next.

++1 on this one! :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

So today after work I stopped at the range to work on my driver, just picked up a new TaylorMade R9 (well new to me anyway) so I was pretty pumped to put it into action.

I felt like I was really into the groove. Boss had been riding my rear all day and boy was I glad to get out of there on a Friday and looking forward to the weekend.

However, this guy next to me kept looking at me like I owed him money or something. I'm not sure what his problem was. I just ignored him and continued to grip and rip it. Man you know that sweet sound when you hit right in the sweet spot, well it was just one after another. Music to my ears.

Reactions: JR
So today after work I stopped at the range to work on my driver, just picked up a new TaylorMade R9 (well new to me anyway) so I was pretty pumped to put it into action.

I felt like I was really into the groove. Boss had been riding my rear all day and boy was I glad to get out of there on a Friday and looking forward to the weekend.

However, this guy next to me kept looking at me like I owed him money or something. I'm not sure what his problem was. I just ignored him and continued to grip and rip it. Man you know that sweet sound when you hit right in the sweet spot, well it was just one after another. Music to my ears.

nice. :clapp:

This is why we read. Its a driving range. Now if the guy is on the phone and being all loud about it then by all means speak up.

You, sir, are a prince amongst men. Repped!

Not sure why you called this guy a meathead?

I was not referring to the OP...the 'meathead' thing was just a general thing about people who go to the range with only a driver and just wail away with reckless abandon...not that there's anything wrong with that.

I was not referring to the OP...the 'meathead' thing was just a general thing about people who go to the range with only a driver and just wail away with reckless abandon...not that there's anything wrong with that.
That's what I was talking about too. Nothing wrong with taking one club to the range. They paid their money like anyone else. General thing or not. I've gone up with only a driver. I've gone up with 5 drivers.

Definately cant complain. It is a driving range. So i would agree with the majority.

This was embarrassing to read. Man I'm not going to be mean but if this seriously bothered you then you might want to take up chess playing or napping.

haha seriously

Too funny bro, nice post

Asking this guy to STOP hitting the driver and making so much noise is like asking the guy in the next bay to stop shanking his wedges cus you don't want to catch the dreaded disease.

As someone who gets tinnitus I know it's uncomfortable, but you can't ask him to stop. Just bring earplugs.

It's already been said enough, so I won't.

Maybe carry some disposable ear plugs for future problems?

Back