Show your new clubs thread

I bought a Never Compromise putter today when I went to Golfsmith. Putts went in the hole on the fake grass. I will try it tomorrow on the real turf.

I will post a pic here in a minute after I take one and get it posted up. Ok here are some pics:

photo-55.jpg

photo-56.jpg

photo-57.jpg

photo-58.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Never Compromise putter today when I went to Golfsmith. Putts went in the hole on the fake grass. I will try it tomorrow on the real turf.

I will post a pic here in a minute after I take one and get it posted up.

I still think golf stores set up their fake putting greens with funnels around the hole. :D

I liked that one koko. I preferred the X-Rays by Never Compromise that will be hitting stores this week (some already got them), but those are quite nice. Good luck with it.

I still think golf stores set up their fake putting greens with funnels around the hole. :D

I've thought that for a long time, I swear I can't miss over at Golf Galaxy.

I have taken my 6 yr old grandson into Golf Galaxy & he heads straight for the putting green. I too believe their is either a slight funnel or trough leading to the holes as he sinks a bunch of putts too.

OK, Harry & Mo you are giving my new putter some bad vibes. Show her some love! She is a MAGIC putter that makes all putts go into the hole. :golf:
The banana agrees with me. :D

I have never looked at any besides the lefty's swap. For all of that site'
s shortcomings, the club market there is always thriving.

Now I know why I have a hard time finding stuff there..Competition from over here..lol

OK, Harry & Mo you are giving my new putter some bad vibes. Show her some love! She is a MAGIC putter that makes all putts go into the hole. :golf:

Sorry koko, I'm sure your putter is money:banana:

There was a thread on this at WRX a few years ago that ended up being funny because one of the members could not comprehend the concept of a funnel. Everyone tried to explain it to him, but he was adamant that there was no way a store could construct a green that had "troughs" from every point and angle to every hole.

(HERE if anyone cares enough to read it.)

I hate the banana! He ALWAYS takes your side!!! :D

I hate the banana! He ALWAYS takes your side!!! :D

Mildly inappropriate- just a touch

Spoiler
That's what she said

Oh and bama, don't worry, I mostly just look- but my question is why all of those people think they need x-flexes. I swear that almost every driver for sale there is x-flex.

There was a thread on this at WRX a few years ago that ended up being funny because one of the members could not comprehend the concept of a funnel. Everyone tried to explain it to him, but he was adamant that there was no way a store could construct a green that had "troughs" from every point and angle to every hole.

Those guys get real serious with their arguments.:bicker:

It tires me out, so I find this forum not as stressful. :love:

Oh and bama, don't worry, I mostly just look- but my question is why all of those people think they need x-flexes. I swear that almost every driver for sale there is x-flex.

Idiots mainly would be my guess?

Holy crap I just read that thread- it is amazing. "Until someone can explain how a demo green can be tricked up from ALL sides your conspiracy theories are worthless."- what a moron

Holy crap I just read that thread- it is amazing. "Until someone can explain how a demo green can be tricked up from ALL sides your conspiracy theories are worthless."- what a moron

LOL, he just needs to go play the course I learned to play on and he'd understand. All the greens are actually sand, dating back to pre-WWII I think. So all the holes are dead center in the middle and from water there is a funnel around the cup. Just roll one close to the hole and not to hard and that sucker will circle right in if it's within about a foot. :D

I wonder if that's the same a-hole omeletpants that posts his crap at HDF? If it is the man?boy? is a true tool.

I wonder if that's the same a-hole omeletpants that posts his crap at HDF? If it is the man?boy? is a true tool.

I can't imagine there are too many "omeletpants" on message board forums (unless "omeletpants" has some pop-culture meaning I don't know about.)

EDIT: Heh-heh. A quick Google search reveals that he is despised on just about every forum he posts on. :D

There seem to be quite a few people like that Harry. I can think of a few anyway.

I will post a pic here in a minute after I take one and get it posted up. Ok here are some pics:

photo-55.jpg

photo-56.jpg

photo-57.jpg

photo-58.jpg

I had one of these, but it was the center shaft and I played it weighted to 350g and I swear I could feel the head recoil on every putt like the shaft was a noodle. I left putt after putt short. I liked the head design, but never have felt a shaft in a putter act that way before.

OK. The putter was not magic. But I had 2" cut off of her to 33" and I will see how she rolls this weekend.

I am a putter ho. I have a TM Spider, a SC 2.6 and a Yes Tiffany in the garage. Currently. (Those are mine. Hubby has a few, too..)

Last edited:
Then you might want to get in on our TM US Open contest. New Balero up for grabs.

Let us know how the NC works for you. Love the new line of theirs. The XRays worked great.

Just got my G10 today- and love the thing. It is just as long if not longer than my Titleist and soo much more forgiving. I hit one today that was clearly near the hosel and it went about 250 and straight. This thing is really working thusfar- and hopefully it continues to. I will throw a pic up tommorow probably. It is in beautiful condition- nearly mint.

Back