Signatures that kill me !!

Lol, some people are using the mc as an excuse , though they really like their Sig

MattyCaulk Approved!

It's to show team THP they have to come up with something better

MattyCaulk Approved!

We come up with something better every time we open our mouths. We are just scared of you going off the deep end.

We come up with something better every time we open our mouths. We are just scared of you going off the deep end.

Excuses excuses

MattyCaulk Approved!

To the OP, you can turn both Profile and Signature pictures off in your settings.

I love that this is optional but I also love the WITB for everyone..

Would hate to stop seeing that myself, gaudy bet failure pictures or not!!!

Yeah, emotional Caulk is the worst kind.

I'm happy caulk, this forum helps me get threw a lot of long days, and makes me laugh ..

MattyCaulk Approved!

I disagree. I think humid Caulk will be the worst. It will shrink in the heat. I've also heard pressure causes Caulk to crack. Team THP still sucks though:cowboy:

I disagree. I think humid Caulk will be the worst. It will shrink in the heat. I've also heard pressure causes Caulk to crack. Team THP still sucks though:cowboy:

For the hundredth time, humidity doesn't bother me, I worked in pensacola last year July-Sept, august being the worst, on the beach in pants. And the summer months I was out golfing in the 110+ heat index with the humidity.. pressure caulk would be what makes me crack

MattyCaulk Approved!

You could also just set it to not display signatures...

You could also just set it to not display signatures...

Like others have said, this was just for the Morgan Cup bets and nothing else. Most will be gone on Tuesday, a few will linger longer.....

Like others have said, this was just for the Morgan Cup bets and nothing else. Most will be gone on Tuesday, a few will linger longer.....

Grrrr and my stupid faith!!:banghead:

For the record, the "Buzzards Gonna Buzz" one is my favorite. I have no idea what it is about or where it came from, but I can't help but smile when I see it.

+1 on that. I like that one

Back