ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever wanted to be a club tester/reviewer? We are partnering up with Tour Edge Exotics again for a chance for THPers to do just that. We call the program TEEm Tour Edge and it is going to be an absolute blast.

What is It?
We will select 4 Albatross Club Members of different skill levels that will be part of the team. They will hear from communications, get equipment info and have gear sent directly to their house or work 3-4 times this year. Their job will be to test the equipment out, and review it on the THP Forum and social media in a weekly fashion. Like THP, Tour Edge is looking for honest feedback. The goal here is to help answer questions and share information on the products, so you must be willing to be active, answer questions about the equipment and review each piece for a period of time until the next one shows up.

If you are not a 2024 Albatross Club Member, never fear, the club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity in St. Jude. In the name of this community of golfers, we have been able to do things like this.

How Does It Work
Every few months a new piece of equipment will arrive along with some messaging about the technology and product as a whole. Your job will be to take some pictures, test it out and share all of that information on the THP Forum and social media. Each time a new piece of equipment comes, you repeat the tasks and have some fun with it. As part of TEEm Tour Edge, the products you review are yours to keep. The fun of it, is you won’t know what is coming until it shows up, but based on previous years, expect a ton of great stuff.

How to Signup
All you have to do is leave a comment below with this information.

Your Current Handicap
Confirm you are RH
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

IMG_1084.jpeg

Continue reading...

Good luck to all those who enter!

Incredible opportunity here for someone looking to test and play some new equipment from Tour Edge. This is such a great feature here on THP.

Your Current Handicap - 18
Confirm you are RH - I am RH

Plan for reviews is to be comprehensive on the range, sim, and course. Will be active in the threads and provide feedback and respond to any questions.

Good luck everyone. I was a tester a few years ago and loved the experience.

This is a great opportunity to test new equipment, learn about Tour Edge, and have fun! If you have the time to test, make sure you get in this!

Heck yeah! Let’s go you all! This will be a good one. As always!

This is always awesome. Good luck all!!

Current handicap: 8.5
I am right handed

I can now play all year and plan to provide feedback from the course and ranges.

This opportunity shouldn’t be ignored. They make some great equipment and it’s a great chance to learn to review products

What a great opportunity!

Handicap-15.3
I am right handed.
I would be diligent with testing and posting about the equipment. I would try to respond quickly to questions and comments. I play 4 to 5 days a week, so the provided equipment would be thoroughly tested.

I love Tour Edge equipment, it’s a shame they’re so overlooked. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Currently a 9. Yes right handed. Of course like everyone else I would take pictures and be active in the thread. I was fortunate to get selected for the super speed sticks a little over a year ago and try to answer questions and stay current and somewhat active in that thread still today. I would do the same thing if selected for this. I play with the same senior players every day and would let them hit a few so I could get additional feed back for both the forum and Tour Edge.

Your Current Handicap - 10 & rising
Confirm you are RH - YEP

My plan for reviews are to be active on the range & course, especially now that I have a launch monitor, for more in depth analysis than I have provided before. I will be active in the threads and provide feedback & respond to any questions.

Thanks for the opportunity! Excited to see what Tour Edge has coming down the pipeline. Maybe something specifically designed by the mind of Bernhard Langer?

Great opportunity. Tour Edge makes great gear that competes and holds up over time. Still gaming an EX series fairway and hybrid.

Excellent opportunity good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone that enters, the equipment is top notch

Currently around a 16 handicap and I am right handed.

I would be testing on course as well as on the range. Every possible that I would be able to incorporate trackman or other measuring devices to determine swing speed, balls speed, launch, etc.

I recently added a TE Hot Launch 7 wood to the bag and it is awesome so I would love the opportunity to test other TE products.

Your Current Handicap - 13
Confirm you are RH - Yes

My plan for review would include my home sim, range, and on course performance. I will be responsive on the forums do my best to answer specific questions.

Your Current Handicap: 26

Confirm you are RH: YES

I would use the products in both play and range workouts. In being a 60+ age person and a high HCP, I could offer my views on how these products help/hinder my game. I also would test the products in my local simulator establishment in the Winter months.

Such an awesome opportunity....

Your Current Handicap - 18

Confirm you are RH - I am

Plan would be simple.. whatever piece of equipment I would be given would immediately go in the bag at that slot. I play a weekly league and usually 1-2 other times per week as well. I would be very active in the equipment thread and give my thoughts on how that equipment works for my level of play.

Your Current Handicap: 12
Confirm you are RH: Right Handed
I would put the equipment in play immediately. I play in two leagues during the week and also planning to get in 18 on the weekends. I have a net in the office with a rapsodo for rainy days. Most importantly be involved with the discussion on review threads, answering questions and giving the best data I can.

Awesome opportunity for testing! Get in on this one everyone!!

GHIN: 10.9
I am RH
I am a member of a course and have access to play as much and practice as much as I can, when I find time for it. And I would try and put that specific piece of equipment through any and all situations, both for practicing and while playing. I'd also want to have my social/playing group and maybe my family put it to use to see if the opinions and/or results change.

Back