Signup Now: Free Clubs, Fitting & Golf - Shaft Up #1

email sent!

Well, from the blacks (7547) or golds (7417) I'd probably shoot 117.

From the blues (6959) I'd say 113.

From the greens (6481) I'd predict 98.

From the whites (6016) I'd predict 95.

How freaking amazing is it that we get chosen, we will actually get to play on the course that 4 months later will host a major championship?! Is this a first for a THP event?
It is absolutely mind-blowing! And that's on top of everything else! Any one aspect of this event is enough to make me dance around like a funky poodle. Together - it's almost too much to comprehend.

Email on it's way, I'm gonna say I'd shoot 95. Maybe it depends on whether it's before or after a UST shaft is added into the mix!

goin bold and saying 78

Realistically I would say 95 would be a good score for me on this course.

Good luck everyone. I think I'll shoot sub-90 (lets say 85.) Game is trending in the right direction and my iron play/short game is the best it's ever been. Still trying to work out the driver so maybe I'm just missing a bit of UST magic. Hope I get in because my father in law already bought tickets to the 100th PGA and we are taking a road trip there.

Imagine you get in. Then in August you're watching the PGA from the ropes. You could turn to your group & say something like "Not bad, but I birdied this hole when I played it in April"

It would be surreal to watch an event on TV on a course that you know first-hand.

Email sent.

With my game, I'd probably shoot in the 130s. I'll go conservative and say 122

Email sent! I think I would shoot somewhere around 85 depending on the tees.

I'm thinking with a new driver with properly fitted shaft I will have the utmost confidence off the tee.

Feeling froggy and going with 85 as my score.

If I shot 85 or better I'd be thrilled.

Not signing up. It's too close to the Game Changer date. Just wanted to dream about playing that beautiful golf course. But I'm still gonna get my hands on an F8 to play around with. :D

I think i could shoot 86 if everything in the world aligned in my favor. lol

Email sent!!! Yahoo! I’ve been waiting for this one.

I’d shoot 120.... but I’ll do it quickly!

this will be so much fun!

I wastrying to decide if I could try for it and figured I'd deal with the logistics if I get in!

I'll be very happy if I shoot 96 or better on that course

Sent!

My prediction: I WILL shoot 85 at bellerive :)

Imagine you get in. Then in August you're watching the PGA from the ropes. You could turn to your group & say something like "Not bad, but I birdied this hole when I played it in April"

It would be surreal to watch an event on TV on a course that you know first-hand.

Lean over to my father in law "I made a 12 on this hole" that's probably how the conversation will go.

E-mail sent. Looking at the course and set-up I'll be happy to break into the 90's. I'll say 93.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone signing up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent. Assuming we play the middle (Green) tees at about 6400, I say my first round is about 80.

Saw the signup announcement on Twitter, and immediately stopped working to rush over here and sign-up.

I did a little research for my prediction. I'm going to guess we'd play the Blue tees, which look to be a little over 6,800 and rated 73.3/133. That's pretty close to my home course, but we're also talking lower elevation and at the rate this miserable winter is going, I'll be lucky to see the grass before mid-late March.

So for my prediction, I'm going to say 79 and I think I'd probably be damn happy with it.

I would hope I could break 90 but really I think I would be somewhere around 95. Good Luck to everyone!! What a great event.

I’ll guess a 110 for me. I’m making a lot of progress in my lessons but it’s early and playing outside might not happen much for me for another month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably shoot 108. Email sent!

I think 83 or better would be a success!

I'd stay under 100 (hopefully), so I'll go with a 99.

Email sent! I would guess my score to be anywhere from 100-112 depending on tee's we would play from. Though, if Danny and his fitting are as advertised, I would like to say I could possibly break 100....

Back