ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big opportunity here - supporting Hackers all the way!

Good luck to all!

1712833850480.gif

Good luck entrants...it's time to choose!

Entry is in for Team Paradise!

I wish I thought I had the time to enter again this year. Last year's Morgan Cup is one of the best times I've had in my life. Good luck to everybody who signs up. @Inioch, I'm sorry your team is going to lose, but at least I know you'll have fun.

In, for a chance to represent

Team Hackers logo.png

Good luck everyone

Entered!

Team……..HACKERS!

I. Want. Jose!!!!

The commitment to review amazing gear is so worth it for this experience.

Best of luck to the entrants!

A few days in Paradise would be amazing!

Good luck everyone!!! Go Hackers!

An absolute gem of an event and life experience. The guys from Cobra are absolutely amazing and this is a golf changing experience.
Confused High Quality GIF

Today is the day. Let’s go Hackers! I’m looking forward to seeing the teams fill out for this amazing experience with Cobra Puma. It’s going to be off the charts.

Good luck all.
Even those entering and selecting the wrong team

🌴 🅿️🌴🅿️🌴🅿️🌴🅿️🌴🅿️

🚨🚨🚨Just a friendly PSA, if you are signing up this means you have the time and willingness to talk about the equipment you receive! 🚨🚨🚨

Round one of Augusta and Morgan Cup entries open. What a day!

Here we go. I can't wait to see who joins the empire

Dark Side Revenge Of The Fifth GIF

Good luck everyone!

Its Time Miz Cracker GIF by BuzzFeed

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone that entered!

Best of luck to all that enter!! This, like all the Morgan Cups is going to be amazing I am sure!! I was really hoping to throw my name in the hat as well, but my court schedule conflicts with the dates...again!! Our court calendar for the year is finalized in November or December each year for the following year. Sadly it seems to work against almost all the dates of the THP events. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back