ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw my entry in.

Good luck to all and excited to follow this as its always a blast to read and see all the pictures.

Entry is in!

Another Paradise victory incoming

star wars dancing GIF

Entry sent, and good luck everyone!

Yes! It’s time!!

Having been a participant, I can’t advocate enough for how special this one is!

Get those entries in!

Go Hackers!

Good luck to everyone! This is an amazing opportunity.

IN!!
Pina Colada Drinking GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Good luck to all who enter! I am on a bit of a budget this year with a big vacation trip coming at Thanksgiving. Can't wait to be able to try to get into the MC next year!

Awesome opportunity as always

Is it a sign that when I opened my email to sign up there was an email from Cobra about Darkspeed at the top?
Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

Good luck to everyone! This event is a great one that you don’t want to miss!

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Ohh this is a no brainier. Let's go hackers

Also just saying I already asked my director at work and asked hey is it okay to have a quarter end off for this and he said yes. Again just saying.

I'm in and LETS GO PARADISE

The Morgan Cup has been my dream since I found THP. I've always signed up for Team Paradise in the past but with my man @TWright971 leading the way I'm now Team Hackers going forward. Good luck all.

Good luck everyone, I am Team Hackers as I want to see Lord Tox's reign come to an end and a new streak started to heat this rivalry up 😁

Good luck everyone, I am Team Hackers as I want to see Lord Tox's reign come to an end and a new streak started to heat this rivalry up 😁
Is it even a rivalry anymore? :cool:

Is it even a rivalry anymore? :cool:
Haha I get your point but I would say it absolutely still is, I mean look at all those different blue and red THP backers.

Entry sent. I almost feel bad for those future Team Paradise selection. It’s the year of the Hacker.

The Morgan Cup has been my dream since I found THP. I've always signed up for Team Paradise in the past but with my man @TWright971 leading the way I'm now Team Hackers going forward. Good luck all.
Appreciate the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back