Signup Now Open: 2022 Titleist Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing experience!! Good luck to entries.

What a venue and ready to finish what we started last year! Either rooting from the follow or screaming like a goat. They can't make a driver better than the TSi4 can they? (If a driver is involved). Hopefully have my irons reshafted soon and can get them back in the bag.

These two and now 3 bring the heat with info and love their product!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Would love to put my name in the hat for this but not sure about the dates right now. Best of luck to all who enter.

I can't wait to see their new line up of woods. I've had the TSi3 driver and TSi2 16.5 in the bag since their release. Hard to imagine any improvements can be made. Perfection.

Another incredible opportunity! And a yet-to-be released Titleist product... wow!!

Good luck everyone!

Bumping to the top for the night crowd.

This looks amazing, good luck to everyone

I haven’t asked or told my wife about this, think she’ll forgive me if I’m picked and bring her home a hoodie from there like the on GG has?

3C70374C-3BC3-49EB-81FF-BD409681EE43.jpeg

I haven’t asked or told my wife about this, think she’ll forgive me if I’m picked and bring her home a hoodie from there like the on GG has?

View attachment 9093685
It’s a great hoodie. It was definitely not cheap, I think $110 but I fell in love with the logos.

It’s a great hoodie. It was definitely not cheap, I think $110 but I fell in love with the logos.
I really like it, was trying to find it on their website this morning and I couldn’t find any Dormie gear online anywhere.

I really like it, was trying to find it on their website this morning and I couldn’t find any Dormie gear online anywhere.
Maybe pro shop specific. They are well equipped

This should be awesome. Good Luck to all who enter. Will be looking forward to following.

I'm in! I didn't sign up for the last contest that involved Ballyhack and have regretted it ever since. The course looked awesome, and it's driving distance!

3 hours away from where I live and maybe by September I will have this early extension issue worked out that was affecting me in New Mexico and since then. Add in the tie and the fact it would be great to redeem myself and prove worthy of the incredible clubs Titleist blessed me with. Almost too good to be true.

Last edited:
Reactions: J4U
I'm in! I didn't sign up for the last contest that involved Ballyhack and have regretted it ever since. The course looked awesome, and it's driving distance!

I think I'm gonna drive down from Syracuse... meet u there!

GOAT!!!

Yup yup!!!! I am all IN!!!

Haven’t entered one in a while the True Temper one a few years back was amazing!!!

Favorite clubs, driver to putter!!!

Super excited would be great to see the THP team again!!!

Might have to do the drink cups again ;)

MTDream

fa605a3a751602781fe4124df53009ec.jpg

Last edited:
Getting this back to the top, this one's too good. Hoping I can maybe get a round in today then get my entry in. Don't have many rounds on my hdcp so waiting to see if I can get out today, don't know if it's that critical.

Good luck to all those who enter!

Good luck everyone, I know I'd love to play this with THP and Titleist:

DJI_0821.jpg

DJI_0570.jpg

Ready to meet some new THPers. Let’s go!

👀

I am definitely in on this one. Titleist is due for new woods this year and they are about the only old (and non-Titleist) clubs in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back