ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is now OPEN for the 2023 Quest Cup with Edel Golf and it is going to be one amazing few days.

The journey to a THP Experience unlike any other before it. A company that stands for making golfers better through innovation, is about to take you on a quest to be the best you can be on the course…And have a ton of fun doing it.

TheQC-1024x692.jpeg

When & Where
March 12th-14th, 2023
San Antonio, TX
Briggs Ranch Golf Club

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2023 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. Membership for 2023 is now open and to get all of the information or to signup for the club, click here.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-21-at-7.12.51-AM-1024x572.png

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $549
Multiple Days of Team Golf (27 on Monday & 18 on Sunday)
Lodging in Casitas on Property at Briggs Ranch
New Edel Equipment (Full set of Irons and More)
The Journey to the Quest Cup
All Meals Included on Property
Product AMA with Chris Koske from Edel Golf
And so much more

Every participant in the Quest Cup will join one of the two teams, led by JB on the THP Forum or Chris Koske from Edel Golf. Each participant will receive a brand new equipment that we cannot speak to quite yet.

The Quest Cup with Edel Golf will again feature a journey to the event unlike any other with a group video conference with Edel Golf to learn about the equipment, ask questions and get personalized help to reach your ultimate goal.

How to Signup(This is a RH only event)
Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your Forum Screen name
Confirm you are a 2023 Albatross Club Member (details above).
Current Handicap
Team JB or Team Koske

This is awesome, entry sent.

Ugh those dates…

Wishing everybody luck.

First signups for 2023! :love:

Dang the dates don't work. :mad: I'll have to see if I can move this business trip to Denver around.

2023 is coming in hot already.

Good luck to all who enter this looks fabulous

Wish I could throw my name in the hat for this but we will be at Disney that week.

And signups are off and going for 23’ 😍

Dang the dates don't work. :mad: I'll have to see if I can move this business trip to Denver around.
Definitely should!!!!

Curses, I will be just returning from a ski trip then! Best of luck to all entering, it will surely be amazing!

GL all!
2022 experience was a blast! Get in on this one

Sent my sign up information!!!! Congrats to whoever gets picked for this awesome event!!

Ugh. So jealous!!!!!

Good luck, all!!

This is your Disney!!
Haha. Yeah. I don’t think my daughter would feel to great about me canceling the trip to go play golf.

Entered! Good luck everyone! 🔥

What.... that's during my birthday. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Smack dab around the wife’s birthday…and I think we have a cruise planned around there.

However the bright side is some THPers are going to have a great time and be blown away with Edel tech!

This looks amazing!! I love that experiences are already kicking off, this looks like a great start to the year!

That's my wife's birthday...she's a fantastic woman but wouldn't understand me being on a golf trip.

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see who's picked!!!

Good luck to all entering. It’s going to be amazing to follow along with the lucky participants. Great course, great sponsor, and great company! What’s not to love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back