ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there is a lot to unpack here. This is going to be a terrific golf event! All the prep and then four days of THP and GOLFTEC at a couple of awesome locations.

@JB - Packed itinerary, this sound super cool. Just one point of clarification, this will require us to interact with our local Golftec over a course of "some" time? I.e. multiple lessons or visits?

Oh my word. Graybull looks so sick. Dormie network is just awesome.

@JB - Packed itinerary, this sound super cool. Just one point of clarification, this will require us to interact with our local Golftec over a course of "some" time? I.e. multiple lessons or visits?
Yes. In the first post.

This trip is all about GOLFTEC and the desire to be better. There is a lot to cover here because this THP Experience is going to hit a bit different. Let’s start with an itinerary to better understand everything that is part of the 2024 GOLFTEC Experience. Just remember, in order to signup for this one, you must have a GolfTEC location near your home or office with in a reasonable distance.

Darn, no golftec near me. This one looks awesome.

What would be considered reasonable distance?

What a crazy experience!

Darn, no golftec near me. This one looks awesome.

What would be considered reasonable distance?
With in 30-45 minutes or so I would imagine. Someone is going to be using it regularly and reporting back, and once that stretches out a bit longer, we know how that ends up.

man those who get in this one are going to be the envy of so many. Good luck all, this one is absolutely insane.

Over The Top is not what this one is about ;) but it can sure help with that! Get those entry's in people, there might be a bonus sighting as you visit HQ;)
Tom Hanks Laughing GIF

JK, but you will really enjoy the HQ visit! All the people there are awesome and it is quite the eye opener jaw dropping kind of visit.

You'll be so amped up to swing your swing and make it the best it can be down the road. Then hit the road for a fun bus trip to a fresh course and all that's at included.

What are you waiting for, send that email!

Good luck entrants and look forward to following your progress and improvements!

Man I think I have to sign up for this one. Looks incredible

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
Man! lot going on for this Experience!
Good Luck to all that enter!

With in 30-45 minutes or so I would imagine. Someone is going to be using it regularly and reporting back, and once that stretches out a bit longer, we know how that ends up.
Makes sense, thanks

Good luck to those entering!

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

This one seems like a really great opportunity and experience. GolfTec is super cool and could really accelerate the lucky participants golf game.

Quick question what does
“Pre tournament tune up” mean exactly?

Guessing a quick lesson prior to arriving at Graybull?

Entry in with big hopes of getting better!!

Quick question what does
“Pre tournament tune up” mean exactly?

Guessing a quick lesson prior to arriving at Graybull?
That is correct.

this one is going to be so dang awesome!

Love me a good signup day. GL all!

sounds awesome. Good luck to all who enter!

Brand new course, Tune up on the golf game a bus ride to get some knowledge bombs....this is going to be a fun one. @JB is CK involved with this one?

Good luck to everyone that is entering!

Brand new course, Tune up on the golf game a bus ride to get some knowledge bombs....this is going to be a fun one. @JB is CK involved with this one?
Yes, he will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back