ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief this event looks so freaking cool!!!!
Dates are not going to work for me but there will be so much to follow on this one! GL all!

Would love to throw my name in one this one, this is going to be so great. Good luck everyone!!!

Happy Stephen Colbert GIF

Lessons, playing on a new course, THPers…how can you not be excited for this??

Good luck, everyone!!

What a fantastic opportunity! Entry is in!

This one looks to be high on several people’s want list. I’m guessing a big signup for this one. GolfTec great new course all great. That bus ride had potential to be freakin awesome. @Koske and @JB sharing industry knowledge is so awesome.

Wow... this is a hell of package/event. GL peeps!

Golftec is near by and my calendar is open.

This is a cool one. Can't wait to see GrayBull

Good luck everyone, love to to drop hat in on this one but original stance remains, wife's birthday and all.

This is going to be a very cool event. To learn about the tec that goes into their system would be very cool.

This is going to be a very cool event. To learn about the tec that goes into their system would be very cool.
Check out the GolfTEC thread is running currently. Tons of really good feedback there.

Entered, this is the one I’ve been most excited about in 2024. It’s all about getting better.

Looking at flights.

Got my entry into this one. It's going to be an awesome one!

Good luck to the entrants. Can't wait to follow this one and see Greybull. Love sandhills courses. Just so perfect for golf.

Wow this is going to be an amazing time, Gray Bull looks amazing.
Goodluck to all who enter.

@JB Why do I get the feeling your not done? :unsure: Golftec has a so much to offer.

Last edited:
960x0.jpg

Good luck everyone that is an incredible experience!

This is BIG and one i really wanted to sign up for, I am leaving that weekend taking the Lovely to Universal and Disney for a week.....I will have plenty of time to follow along while waiting in lines:oops:

A chance to truly improve your game on top of everything else. Excited to see GrayBull. Good luck to all who enter.

Good luck everyone!

Personally so disappointed, I cannot make use of GolfTec, nearest is Rochester(NY) 135 miles & Hartford(CT) 194 miles.

Oh man it’s on! Can’t wait to follow along for this one. Good luck to all those entering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back